Anyone ever use Ebene products?

BandB2003

Their products do not have alchohol or petrolatum. I would like to try them but I also would like some feedback from you all. You know I cant try anything without asking the board.

website if you all have not heard of it is
www.ebenenaturals.com

okay your link doesn't work, but i was able to pull up the website just by typing it in my browser window.

[ QUOTE ]
Natori24 said:
okay your link doesn't work, but i was able to pull up the website just by typing it in my browser window.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do u think of the products? Thinking about ordering something for myself

Okay the products look interesting..but I didn't see any conditioners. I saw shampoos but the only thing I saw was a vinegar rinse to be used after shampooing....but no real conditioner..unless I overlooked.

I used their shea butter hair dressing, or whatever it was, about 3 years ago. I was natural at the time. It was ok...you can make it yourself for less $$$. I no longer use shea butter in solid form on my hair...it doesn't seem to moisturize...just makes it dull. She also included an oil as a sample. I used that as well. Never purchased anything else though. She has great customer service.

I've used the Shea butter shampoo a few times before & I like it a lot.

It has no fragrance and a lot of lather for a natural shampoo. The shampoo offers a lot of slip while it is in your hair, but after you rinse out there is no slip at all.

It leaves your hair feeling very clean.

Shea butter is hard to saponify so it clogs up the cap of the shampoo bottle a lot.

Back