Anyone ever heard of or used a black conditioner?

BandB2003

My church member gets her hair done by a man who uses this black conditioner. He won't give up the name of it but she loves how it works on her hair. Anyone ever use it? She says it is literally black and thick. Someone said Dominican salons use this but the place I go to has never heard of it.

Tropical makes a black conditioner called Tropical Black Conditioning Hair Cream (same maker of the infamous Tropical Avocado - Dominican Republic one).

Miss Keys also makes one. I also like it very much, it gives my hair a very silky feeling, I have also noticed that my hair colour tends to be darker after using it. I have wondered if there was anything in it dye the hair as well. -- not sure about this, just wondering.

[ QUOTE ]
JazzAngel said:
Miss Keys also makes one. I also like it very much, it gives my hair a very silky feeling, I have also noticed that my hair colour tends to be darker after using it. I have wondered if there was anything in it dye the hair as well. -- not sure about this, just wondering.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been dissatisfied with your hair being darker or do you not mind? I think I might try it in a couple of weeks

Thanks for the link Blaxarose and can I just say Dayum! Is there a product that hasn't been recalled on that list good grief. I've used a lot of those. Hopefully since the report was in 95 those issues have been corrected by now
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Those are just complaints right not an actuall recall? Or did I go to the wrong site?

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to the same site. They are consumer complaints.

Back