Anyone else not in love with Indian Remy Hair?

Selene

Don't get me wrong, it's nice hair but it doesn't quite match my texture and it's a little pricey. I don't like to reuse hair and I'm not keeping any weave in my hair more than 6 weeks tops. I know I hate Zury hair...any other BSS brands worth using. Bohyme isn't sold in the BSS's in my city.

Carrie off the top of my head has some in. Hers is beautiful. I just wish I knew someone who could do a nice weave in my area.

oh i see... very nice... i really like the coarse wavy texture.. it is kinda close to my texture of hair...

senimoni said:
Carrie off the top of my head has some in. Hers is beautiful. I just wish I knew someone who could do a nice weave in my area.
Yup. And I LOVE mine. I will admit though I agree with blaxal about it not matching my own texture (4a/b). But, I have a full head sew in, so it doesn't matter.

Indian5.jpg

carrie said:
Yup. And I LOVE mine. I will admit though I agree with blaxal about it not matching my own texture (4a/b). But, I have a full head sew in, so it doesn't matter.

Indian5.jpg

how nice.... it looks good on you!!!!!!! thanks for posting that pic....

blaxal, I ordered from indianhairs.com, This hair is good as long as I don't wanna change color or texture. I know I am too lazy to go thru the color/perm process. I was real hesitant about using the hair, beacuse I was going thru my different color/curl pattern ever 4 week stage. I was using synthetic hair though (janet's hot stuff fusion). I just could get with the shedding/tangling I was having with BSS human hair. But again, i wasn't purchasing Hollywood or boyhme hair.

I've heard good things about both Hollywood and Black Diamond. I've never used them. Whe I was using human hair before, it was one by Modu that lasted 5-6 weels. I tried Sensationnel and that was TOTAL crap, then I switched to the curlable synthetics.

Blaxalrose,
I must say I just LUB :D my indian hair but I agree w/u that no product/hair is the do alll and be all. As long as I have a good relaxer and put a row or 2 of yaki on top then I dont have problems w/the blending. Right now I have some IH sewed in that I curly perm myself and it is beautiful. I have order several times from indianhairs.com and each time I have received excellent quality hair. I guess I must just be lucky :D Anyway, Hollywood used to be my BSS brand of choice. I used it for years and had no major problems w/it. It is still what I use as yaki on the top tracks to help w/the blending. I used the italian silky yaki w/good results... As for the price issue... When I order from indianhairs.com the price per bag is actually CHEAPER than the hollywood yaki that I buy so even if I didnt reuse the IH it would still be cheaper and the hair is CLEARLY much better quality. But I agree w/u that the blending can be an issue and maybe trying to work that out isnt worth it.

I have a pic in my fotki w/hollywoods straight yaki that I used for braids one time....

HTH

carrie said:

Indian5.jpg

Wow, this is very pretty and natural looking !!!
;)

Britt said:

Wow, this is very pretty and natural looking !!!
;)

Co-signing. Thinking the indian hair is definitely cool for a full head sew in....but when it comes to blending 4a/b...nah.

Britt...I think this hair would blend in with yours just lovely...

Back