Anyone Big Chopped, then colored/highlighted??

reachbree

I just know that im asking for trouble because the whole point of me cutting my hair was to get rid of the damaged bleached ends from ombreing.

Im definitely longing for color again. I go through this every time the season changes from cold to warm/hot. It just registers in my head that warm weather means lightening up:ohwell: Im in CA and although its raining right now we've been having some gorgeous warm weather lately.

Im trying to regrow my hair. Im not wanting to bleach right now and not anytime soon so whats the safest way for me to partially color/highlight my hair while still allowing it to grow freely??? when i say partial i mean i just want to do a horseshoe section at the top middle....or highlights in an auburn color.

I know how you feel wanting to go lighter, I just end up missing my dark hair.

I did lighten my hair about 9 months after big chopping. I think the less hair you have the more you can play with color because you don't have much to lose. Exception being if you want to retain length.

I BC'ed and colored at the same d@$n time :look: i regret it. I have no idea if this is the way my natural hair would behave (I.e dry n frizzy) if it wasn't color treated. I'm growing the color out now and with regular small trims hopefully it'll be gone within a year

Back