Anyone actually use WGO for growth?

FlyyGyrl

Hey everyone. I am a newbie, but not really since I have faithfully stalked this site for a while:lachen: . I notice that a lot of ppl use WGO for shine, softening new growth, sealing moisture, basically a million things other than for growth. Does anyone actually use this primarily as a growth aid? If so what were your results?

I did last year. I first started using it for moisture purposes, but it aided in growth. Not by a large margin, but it helped. I find that it works better in conjuction with other growth aids, like MTG or taking a supplement.

it dont smell bad too me I used it over the summer and it grew out my hair is one of my staples but i also used it with surge and saw good results

I don't know if it really grows hair as "wild" as the name says. I use this product off and on, however, it will always be one of my staples. When I use this product even 3 times a week ion my scalp, it makes my hair stink and I hate that. When I apply it to my hair it is VERY MOISTURIZING and gives great shine, but a little goes a long way. I ran out, but I need to get some more. It's very moisturizing, so I think with moisture and a protective style or TLC, you should get growth...just not wild growth lol.

i dont mind the smell....its nothing like MTG....this stuff doesn't make you cry!

I did use it once whiel in high school just for the purpose of growth but I didn't notice a difference. Itw as good at moisturizng and made my hair nice and sof' though.

I use wgo, and I think that it does aid growth by minimizing breakage, the hair is easier to manage after you dab some wgo in :yep:
so if you have less breakage/hair loss, the quicker you'll see the results from using it (growth)

PittGirl06 said:
i dont mind the smell....its nothing like MTG....this stuff doesn't make you cry!

I agree, its not half as bad as MTG. I refuse to throw my bottle out. I smelled so bad in church today it wasn't even funny:lachen: . I don't think the Lord minds tho.

Thanks ladies for your replies. I kno what to expect. After these two oils are done no more stinky products for me!

Hopefully it helps with growth I just bought some today and on the bottle it says use a few drops. So how are you ladies using it?

I am currently using WGO as my moisturiser, and for growth. It leaves my hair silky soft, and I am hoping that with my current regimen my hair will grow healthy, and long. I can keep you posted with my progress if you like. I am currently braided and still using the WGO to keep my hair and scalp nicely hydrated.

No MTG here, so we'll see!

I do...I used it before, then switched to MTG, because of the hype (i am a pj)..:) Anyways, I went right back to WGO, because I saw results and it softens my new growth.

I have a year and some change of transitioning hair. After washing, I apply WGO and it's soooooo easy to comb. It moisterizes very well and since it's kind of thick it helps with the thickness of my hair.

Back