Anybody need a good detangler???

lil'paw

Hi Ladies,
I am new to the boards and I have found a product I just had to share!!
It's called Sunflower leave-in conditioning and detangling spray by Back to Basics and it is da bomb!!!
I have 4a/4b natural hair that is color treated so my hair is often very dry and brittle. When I wash my hair, it gets so notted and tangled I can hardly comb through it.
I bought this from drugstore.com last year some time after reading product reviews left by a few sistas who said " it works". I bought it and they were right! I spray it on my hair when I get out of the shower and it detangles and softens my hair perfectly!! I can comb through my hair now without any breakage. I don't think drugstore.com carries it anymore but I did find it on http://salonsavings.com
Hope it helps!!:)

I haven't tried that item but I love Back to Basics Mango Coconut shampoo and conditioner. I leave the conditioner on for a day to deep condition. It really works well with my curly afro and doesn't dry it out. It has been a staple for me after I just happened to pick it up at Big Lots. I purchase it at a Lakewood Center mall salon now. I like that product line. I will try the detangler as I use Pantene light detangler now. I simply love that stuff also.

I just brought it at Supercuts but it is in a different bottle. Is the original bottle clear? Because my detangle is like a clear whitish color. And when I saw it online it looks like is a yellow/orange color. They may have changed the ingredients.:(

Last edited:
lil'paw said:
Hi Ladies,
I am new to the boards and I have found a product I just had to share!!
It's called Sunflower leave-in conditioning and detangling spray by Back to Basics and it is da bomb!!!
I have 4a/4b natural hair that is color treated so my hair is often very dry and brittle. When I wash my hair, it gets so notted and tangled I can hardly comb through it.
I bought this from drugstore.com last year some time after reading product reviews left by a few sistas who said " it works". I bought it and they were right! I spray it on my hair when I get out of the shower and it detangles and softens my hair perfectly!! I can comb through my hair now without any breakage. I don't think drugstore.com carries it anymore but I did find it on http://salonsavings.com
Hope it helps!!:)

OMG Lil'paw
Girl you are soooo right this detrangling spray is the bomb. Thank you so much for telling us about it. I so recant my last post. My hair is always so tangled it takes forever to take out all my knots. No joke it took me 5 mins to comb through my hair. This is the truth I got it from Super Cuts for about $10 worth every penny!!!

Back