Anybody ever try Optimum Oil Therapy or Shed No More?

keepithealthy

Hello ladies I recieved a couple of packages of free samples from the place where I usually buy my hair products.
They are Optimum Oil Therapy Featherlight hot oil by Soft Sheen-Carlson
and shed no more Protein Breakage Remedy Glaze
http://www.shedstopper.com/index.html
(this one seems to be for relaxed heads)

Are these any good?

keepithealthy;8718102GHello ladies I recieved a couple of packages of free samples from the place where I usually buy my hair products. They are Optimum Oil Therapy Featherlight hot oil by Soft Sheen-Carlson and shed no more Protein Breakage Remedy Glaze [URL said:
http://www.shedstopper.com/index.html[/URL]
(this one seems to be for relaxed heads)

Are these any good?

Optimum Oil Therapy is Garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I threw a bottle and a half of that stuff in the trash (I bought two bottles). There is something in there other than oil because when I put it on my hair there were suds. Seriously.... you are better off getting a bottle of Africa's Best Oil (I don't use that either but at least it's all oil).

thanks and I didn't buy it I usually use evoo or wild growh hair oil. It was free. Thanks for warning me...I'll definitely get rid of the packages.

OMGosh, I tried Optimum Oil Therapy when it first cam out. My scalp was itching and burning horrible. I had to wash it out. Its horrible. It didn't work for me at all.

Optimum Therapy is absolute garbage.
I went to the Shed No More site. Shedding cannot be eliminated. It happens. I imagine it's just like the other Optimum products (since the ingredients aren't on the site). Mineral oil as the second ingredient, coats the hair without moisturizing, and does nothing it promises. I really wouldn't waste my money.

Optimum Therapy is absolute garbage.
I went to the Shed No More site. Shedding cannot be eliminated. It happens. I imagine it's just like the other Optimum products (since the ingredients aren't on the site). Mineral oil as the second ingredient, coats the hair without moisturizing, and does nothing it promises. I really wouldn't waste my money.

The bold is exactly what I was going to say. You can't stop shedding so the product is probably garbage. They know they're lying about that so who knows what else they're lying about.

I never used optimum oil therapy hot oil..but I use the shampoo and conditioner and I love it! Everyone else seems to hate it :look:

I've used Optimum Oil therapy in fact I threw it out recently. My hair was so crunchy and dry I had little hairs falling out everywhere. It has mineral oil in it BTW.

Back