Any Youtubers Show Their Hair Journey from the very Beginning

LdyKamz

I watch a lot of youtube videos but I notice that most people just pop up with long hair. With some sprinklings of their short hair here and there.

Now I get the reason is that people want to get tips from others that have proven to grow to great lengths.

But I wish there were more that started at the beginning and you see where they are now? I know there are some but I've only found a few like SimplYounique and Ellepixie/DenimPixie and someone else whose name I forget at the moment.

I think I may just start a youtube channel even though I'm no pro. Really, just to document from beginning to end so others can learn with me as I go along.

Are there many more who have started from the beginning and I just haven't stumbled across them?

If you are looking for a natural hair journey try typing in Big Chop and then you'll probably find plenty of channels documenting a journey from short fro to long hair.

If you are looking for a natural hair journey try typing in Big Chop and then you'll probably find plenty of channels documenting a journey from short fro to long hair.

Yes, this is the kind of thing I'm looking for. I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mahogany Curls is what made me start this thread. I love her hair. But out of her 50+ videos I found maybe a handful of her with short hair. Idk, maybe I'm being greedy but it's not enough. :look:

Thank you all for the suggestions.

For any relaxed ladies looking for inspiration, I followed this you tubers journey for about two years.

She is so funny and the music on this video feels so inspirational in itself. I hope you enjoy.

Nunaavane
http://youtu.be/2-9bCj9Znnw

Last edited:
Most of.them do. Uhm naptural nikkimae taren has bcd a bunch of times mahogony kinks or knots brosia bargin princess(transitioner) etc
Try searching for short natural hair and look at more recent vids

Ambrosia Malbrough, kikicouture10, borderhammer, br0nzeqt, KandeeLovesYa, and CharyJay started their channels relaxed, and transitioned and BC'd on youtube. Africanexport and 101LadyT started on youtube with short natural hair.

Thanks KammyGirl for starting this thread! I look for the same thing. My problem is I can't find enough 4B naturals starting with a BC at ear length and their hair journey. But even seeing the few 3Cs and 4As is still great. So, you're thinking of starting a channel too? Do it!

Good job ladies! These channels are very inspirational.

Thanks KammyGirl for starting this thread! I look for the same thing. My problem is I can't find enough 4B naturals starting with a BC at ear length and their hair journey. But even seeing the few 3Cs and 4As is still great. So, you're thinking of starting a channel too? Do it!

Blakizbeautyful started at her big chop. She's 4b/4c. She's currently big chopped for the 2nd time.

Sera's hair journey videos showed me a lot of what she did while her hair was shorter. She started off with a fade. She's been my inspiration as well b/c her hair is kinky moreso than curly.

I'm on my own 5-year WL journey b/c of her and LHDC2011.

GL! :)

Thanks @KammyGirl for starting this thread! I look for the same thing. My problem is I can't find enough 4B naturals starting with a BC at ear length and their hair journey. But even seeing the few 3Cs and 4As is still great. So, you're thinking of starting a channel too? Do it!

I'm thinking about it. I think I should make a decision soon while I'm still in the twa phase.

Back