Any thoughts on Matrix Biolage products?

Glib Gurl

I use the daily leave-in conditioner and it does wonders for my hair. I'm just wondering if anyone has anything to say about other products in that line? I'm particularly interested in any thoughts on the different shampoos and conditioners.

Thanks!

It's okay. I bought some a long time ago used it once and let it set in my cabinet for a long time :blush:.

I have only recently gotten it back out again so that I could finish it off because I need to stop wasting so much money on stuff :spank:

Thanks for your feedback. I always feel like I'm missing out on the next wonder product, y'know?

Any other comments?

I just used the Con Ultra Hydrating Balm...all i can say is WOW! It is so thick and rich, and it gives awesome slip. It also softens your hair tremendously. I DC'd w/it, even though it said it was to be rinsed out in 1-3 mins I believe. I was thoroughly impressed, if you can't tell by now!

I love the serum. Its all I use on my hair when I flatiron and it makes my hair so soft, silky, and moisturized. Its expensive to me but a little goes a long way.

I just used the Con Ultra Hydrating Balm...all i can say is WOW! It is so thick and rich, and it gives awesome slip. It also softens your hair tremendously. I DC'd w/it, even though it said it was to be rinsed out in 1-3 mins I believe. I was thoroughly impressed, if you can't tell by now!

I totally agree.

I've used to hydrating poo and conditioning balm. Hated the poo. Ended up using it to wash my unmentionables. The conditioning balm was good but there are some cheeper products that work just as good.

I agree. This product is great!

I love hydrating balm and the fortifying conditioner! The leave-in is yummy as well. I stopped using it cuz I love J(and can afford) J/A/S/O/N shampoo & conditioners. But otherwise, its a thumbs up on my part!:2cool:

Once I'm out of Nexxus(which is my staple, so I'll probably always repurchase) and Redken...I'm gonna try the Fortifying CON and a few other Matrix products. I was lucky and got the Ultra Hydrating Balm at the JCPenney BOGO a couple of months ago. Now that they are having another on Sunday, I may have to see what else I can get, as if I need anything else!! :spinning:

I really like the detangling solution and the conditioner that comes in jar. Both made my hair soft and had lots of slip.

the ultra hydrating balm (conditioner) left my hair a hard dry tangly mess. no slip no nothing!!! i really wanted it to work too considering i spent 20 bucks on a tub of it. i used it to prepoo with because i didn't have the heart to trash it.

i haven't tried any of the other products, but i would really love to try the daily leave in tonic....

I'm natural, and I love the conditioning balm. But I only buy it when it's on sale. It smells yummy .

I love the smell of most of their products but I find that the shampoos have too much sodium lauryl and laureth sulfates in them which strips our hair. I bought them when I didn't know anything about hair care products. At least now I know I can dilute them with water before applying to my hair. I do love the conditioning balm but once I'm done with it I will not be re-purchasing. I've turned to Keracare humecto, mizani moisturefuse, and kenra moisturing conditioners now, which I absolutely looovve.

I use the daily leave-in conditioner and it does wonders for my hair. I'm just wondering if anyone has anything to say about other products in that line? I'm particularly interested in any thoughts on the different shampoos and conditioners.

Thanks!

I love their detangling lotion. It worked wonders for my natural hair.

My stylist used the Ultra-Hydrating Balm on my after relaxing when I used to get it relaxed at JCP, and I loved it to pieces!!! Whenever I need a moisture boost, I mix it w/my Silicon Mix and I always get super soft results.

Back