Any thoughts on Jason Aloe Vera shampoo…m

Violeta

I am using Abba Crème Moist and Nexxus Therappe , like ABBA a lot but my hair gets greasy faster and I have to wash every other day (I have to mention that I have oily roots and dry ends).
I do remember something about aloe vera gel helping the scalp to be less oily (and I use Jason ale vera 98% as a moisturizer and it made a huge difference in my skin) but I do not see any raves / rant on this shampoo or any other Jason shampoo.

I used in the past natural brands (Avalon , AO etc. ) and I had no real luck with them.

So, please , your impute (sp?) and any advice or recs. are highly appreciated.

Hey,

I was wondering the same also because I just bought a bottle of JASON Damage Control Creme Shampoo and Damage Contraol Creme Conditioner in the Health Food Store. I've only used it once, but I really liked it. I'm going to use it again tonight.

I love the fact that it emphasizes "No Laurel/Laureth Sulfates or Cocamide DEA" right on the front of the bottle. It was a little costly, but I only splurge when I can.

Ive used the Jason's Biotin Shampoo a few times and it cleanses nicely without drying the hair out. Its not particularly moisturizing, but a nice SLS-free alternative.

I don't know about the Aloe kind, but I use the Jojoba shampoo. It's very mild and works great. Jason is a cheaper alternative to some of the other brands and works well IMO.

Back