Any short hair ladies got pics of pincurls?

Cayenne0622

I want to try this style on my hair but I'm scared that its gonna look as jacked up as my braidout looked. That was a disaster!!!:lachen: I tried Sylver2's method...not cute if your hair isn't long...at least not on me. lol Her hair, however, is fabulously beautiful!

Suggestions, tips, and pictures would be greatly appreciated!

preciousjewel76 said:
I wish I could help, but I kind of suck at pincurls. I hope somebody with better skills chimes in, though!

Me too!! I love you avatar pic. If no one chimes in, I'll just experiment on myself. lol Live and learn, right?

Hmmm...my hair is past brastrap so I'm not a representation of pincurls on short hair, but I think they'd work better than a braidout. I have pics of mine in my fotki under the April album. I'll be glad to answer any questions for you.

Divine Inspiration said:
Hmmm...my hair is past brastrap so I'm not a representation of pincurls on short hair, but I think they'd work better than a braidout. I have pics of mine in my fotki under the April album. I'll be glad to answer any questions for you.

Thanks Divine! I'll go visit your fotki. I hadn't been there in hot minute. Its time to drool again.:grin:

Back