Any Sedu Flatiron owners

I have the Sedu Revolution and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I had the other one before (can't remember the name but it was the wider and flatter one) and I liked that until I upgraded to the Revolution.

The Revolution allows you to make curls better.

I have the one inch sedu and absulutely love it! However, I would assume the Sedu Revolution is a better choice if you like to curl your ends as well...

I have the Sedu 150-a Ceramic Iron.. The 1st time I used I don't think I had my heat hot enough.. I'm transitioning and my NG is thick.. I got this flat Iron from Ulta when they had 20% off coupon.. I got it for like $112.. I think it was orginally $124 or a little more.

Proud Sedu owner here:wave:

I have the original one and am still in love with it. I don't straighten my hair often anymore, but it still gets the job done in 1-2 passes with the most shine of any flat iron I've ever used. I like how light-weight it is too.

I have the 1" Sedu and I love it. I always use Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat protection spray and get consistently good results. I'm relaxed so one pass is enough for me.

I have the 1.5" one. I liked it until the plug fell apart on me. I barely used the darn thing, but I've had it for years.

I had the 1.5 and I let it go. I couldn't get my roots straight with it and with continued use my hair felt dull.

I have the 1" Sedu and I love it. I always use Beyond The Zone Turn Up The Heat protection spray and get consistently good results. I'm relaxed so one pass is enough for me.

Is there a name for the 1 inch and the original or is that the actually name?

I have the original 1 inch Sedu. I love it. I don't flat iron as much now that I am natural, but when I was a relaxed head, this flat iron got me through many relaxer stretches. I tried the CHI once(gave it to my SIL) and I have a Rusk and Hana flat iron, but I have never had any complaints or problems with the Sedu. I have also had this iron since 2005.

I have the original 1 inch Sedu. I love it. I don't flat iron as much now that I am natural, but when I was a relaxed head, this flat iron got me through many relaxer stretches. I tried the CHI once(gave it to my SIL) and I have a Rusk and Hana flat iron, but I have never had any complaints or problems with the Sedu. I have also had this iron since 2005.

ryanshope, which is your favorite out of the ones that you own (Rusk, Hana, Sedu)?

I have the 1.5" one. I liked it until the plug fell apart on me. I barely used the darn thing, but I've had it for years.

The same thing happened with my 1.5" Sedu. It was like a short was in it and it wouldn't turn on sometimes unless you played with it. After a while it wouldn't turn on at all. I read reviews of this problem and was leerie of purchasing another one but I loved it so much I just figured I'd try the Sedu Revolution instead. I was happy I did and so far so good.

I have the 1" Sedu and purchased from folica.com. It is the best flat iron I have ever owned. It only takes one pass for me to get silky straight hair with minimum reversion a week later in the fall and winter months.

I have the original 1.5" which I love but its really hair to get to my roots. I want to buy the 1"sedu revolution so I can get my roots straighter. I normally get my hair straight w/ 1-2 passes.

I have the Original Sedu, but i dont know what size it is:spinning:
I love my Sedu..

I have tried: MaxiGlide, Jilbere(red plates), Solia, Instyle Hot iron, & the Sedu. I love Sedu the most and Solia after that.:grin:

I own a 1" original and 1.5" original.

I tried my sister's revolution and didn't care for it too much, the design was too bulky IMO.

I'm very happy with my original and can make beautiful curls with it too. Also, i find that it straightens my 4a/b hair really well.

I had the 1.5 orginal Sedu... loved it but the plug messed up on me. I just recently got the 1" original and I'm in love again! Not only does it get my hair straight, it also tames my kinky straight weave as well!

I've been a Sedu user for more than 4 years now!!! I had the original until recently when I had to give it to my sister because she was moving! I bought myself the new Sedu Revolution (the package that comes with the Sedu Shortie too) and I must say that this new version works alot better than the original flat iron for my hair ( I'm a 3C). 1 pass at 260 degrees is all I need to get it straight... I don't know if it's due to the new infrared thing they added to their system. Whatever it is it's working :)

I've owned my Sedu for a little over 3 yrs now and I love it! I doesn't snag my hair and it gives it the greatest shine. It also straightens w/ just one swipe and makes the BEST ring curls. The only downside is that it doesn't have a swivel cord but the cord is so long you get use to it and after awhile you don't even notice. I have other flat irons that work well but my Sedu is my main love :grin:

BBMPictures157-1-2.jpg
BBMPictures156-1-1.jpg

This is the one inch flat iron.
sedu-1.jpg

I've been doing some research on the Rusk...those are HOT:yep: as in cool. LOL. I'm still trying to decide which way to go.

I loved my sedu revolution. I only sold it because I upgraded the the FHI Runway. But it lasted like 3 years and still was great.

ryanshope, which is your favorite out of the ones that you own (Rusk, Hana, Sedu)?

Sedu, Rusk and then the Hana

1. The Sedu---lightweight, heats up quickly, smooth one/two pass action.
2. Rusk--the price!! Amazing flat iron(100% ceramic) for the price--$24 or so at TJ Maxx. And it mades my hair feel so soft(could be the products, but with the Sedu my hair tends to get limp). Caused some heat damage though--I had the temp up too high.

3. Hana---expensive(thank GOD for baby bro). But it is very effective(for the price it should be).

Sedu Revloution 1inch & the mini free one I got with my purchase in Dec. 2009. The one & only flat iron I paid close to $100+ bucks for but is very well worth it in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back