Any reviews on the Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade or Tea Tree & Grapeseed Therapeutic Pom

• Thread starter Thread starter Paradox
  • Start date Start date
P

Paradox

I am trying to branch out, instead of always using castor oil or coconut oil.
If anyone else has had good or bad experience with these products, it would be really helpful to know!
ummm... and I would also like to know if anyone has any reviews on Oyin's
Whipped Pudding - Rich, Shea-based Cream

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Any reviews on the Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade or Tea Tree & Grapeseed Therapeutic

I have the Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade and I really like it for my scalp. Also I have the Oyin's whipped pudding and I have to say it's a great moisturizer, I use it with the burnt sugar pomade after washing or co washing. I use the honey hemp conditioner too, it's a great leave in. HTH

Re: Any reviews on the Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade or Tea Tree & Grapeseed Therapeutic

I have the Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade and I really like it for my scalp. Also I have the Oyin's whipped pudding and I have to say it's a great moisturizer, I use it with the burnt sugar pomade after washing or co washing. I use the honey hemp conditioner too, it's a great leave in. HTH
Thanks! I am trying to see whether I should just get plain shea butter or the whipped pudding.

Who is the Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade by? Oyin?

Nevermind I googled it.

Last edited:

I've never tried Qhemet Pomade but I do use Oyin's Burnt Sugar Pomade and Whipped Pudding.

As for the whipped pudding, I really don't like the scent, and I love sweet scents but this one is questionable. It smells like a more natural chocolate, but my sister and friend said it smelled like coffee and my dad said it smelled like mildew. Its a little heavy (suprisingly) for my hair to use everyday but I use it after washing and just maintain with the spritz and pomade the rest of the week.

I love the pomade I use it everyday along with Juice and Berries. The Burnt Sugar smells like pancake syrup and I use a little to seal after I spritz. It has a consistancy kind of like grease but softer.

Last edited:
Back