Any reviews for Karen's Body Beautiful producst?

prettyinpurple said:
I'm thinking about order the Hair Milk and Hair Cream. Anyone tried these products? How are they on natural hair.

http://www.karensbodybeautiful.com/

She is GREAT!!!!! I am an addict. I use the Hair Butter religiously and the Hair Milk in Precious Pulmeria. The Hair milk leaves my hair very soft and makes my hair easy to detangle and the hair butter just melts into my hair. The texture is great and so is the smell!! She makes the products right in front of her customers and she is so friendly. It's the best kept secret in Brooklyn, but she is up and coming. She also delivers in a quickness. Her products work well on both natural and relaxed hair.

How did you find out about her??

Oh boy!! Another product line to add to my list!!! The product ingredients look good. I will try a few items in the new year. I have been looking for new moisturizers anyway.

Cincysweetie said:
She is GREAT!!!!! I am an addict. I use the Hair Butter religiously and the Hair Milk in Precious Pulmeria. The Hair milk leaves my hair very soft and makes my hair easy to detangle and the hair butter just melts into my hair. The texture is great and so is the smell!! She makes the products right in front of her customers and she is so friendly. It's the best kept secret in Brooklyn, but she is up and coming. She also delivers in a quickness. Her products work well on both natural and relaxed hair.

Can you order these products in unscented versions?

nikki1971 said:
Can you order these products in unscented versions?

Hey nikki, I think you can definitely request such and she will be willing to make her products unscented for a customer. I suggest you call and find out if your preference can be met. She can be reached at [email protected] OR 718-797-4808 OR 800-628-2210.

For anyone who may want to know the ingredients in two of her products, it is as follows:

Hair Milk:
Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamins A&E, Panthenol, Arnica flowers, Calendula flowers, Echinacea, Nettle, Horsetail, Liquid Silk Protein, Wheat Germ Oil, Caramel, Essential and/or Fragrance Oils, LiquiPar ($16 for 8 oz)

Hair Butter:
Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Jojoba Butter, Aloe butter, Fragrance Oil, Alkanet Root, Grapefruit Seed Oil & Vitamin E ($16 for 8 oz)

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Cincysweetie said:
Hey nikki, I think you can definitely request such and she will be willing to make her products unscented for a customer. I suggest you call and find out if your preference can be met. She can be reached at [email protected] OR 718-797-4808 OR 800-628-2210.

For anyone who may want to know the ingredients in two of her products, it is as follows:

Hair Milk:
Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamins A&E, Panthenol, Arnica flowers, Calendula flowers, Echinacea, Nettle, Horsetail, Liquid Silk Protein, Wheat Germ Oil, Caramel, Essential and/or Fragrance Oils, LiquiPar ($16 for 8 oz)

Hair Butter:
Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Jojoba Butter, Aloe butter, Fragrance Oil, Alkanet Root, Grapefruit Seed Oil & Vitamin E ($16 for 8 oz)

Hope this helps!

Thank you :grin: Are you using the Hair milk on wet or dry hair?

Last edited:
Cincysweetie said:

I think I heard about her products on Nappturality. The owner has been great responding to my email questions so far and I'm glad to hear you've had good experiences with her.

Do you use the butter on your scalp too??

Cincysweetie said:

Hair Milk:

Hair Butter:

Hope this helps!

Nice ingredients!

I just bought some hair milk in vanilla latte (I hope it's not too overpowering)- I will give my 2 cents when I get it later this week.

Okay so I got my hair milk in the mail today. I ordered the White Tea Scent. So far, so good. I tried a little on hair (in twists right now) and it did moisturize and soften them. The scent is pretty light so I'm happy with that.

And the owner sent me a samply of coco-mango scented body lotion, 'cause that was the original scent I was thinking of for the hair milk. I think I like it too, it smells great.

So thumbs up to Karen's Body Beautiful! Once I get through some of my other products, I will be ordering the Hair Cream.

I received my hair milk yesterday-great scent and it works pretty well for light moisturizing (hair and skin IMO). I also received a sample of the hair butter-which I like even better. Fast shipping and good product.

prettyinpurple said:
I think I heard about her products on Nappturality. The owner has been great responding to my email questions so far and I'm glad to hear you've had good experiences with her.

Do you use the butter on your scalp too??

Yes, that's what I do. Very moisturizing for the ends also:grin:

Glad you ladies like her products!!!

OMG, I Tried the karen's body beautiful hair milk b/c I was out of my staple moisturizer, and I am SWITCHING TO THIS ONE! IT IS SO WONDERFUL, moisturizing, softening, and it left my hair feeling so quenched, but not weighed down. If you haven't tried these products, please do so!

I heart the hair nectar its my leave in condition/detangler when I do my weekly washes and my hair is so soft. I got a sample of the hair milk and do a comparison.

Back