Any relaxed/texlax ladies use the denman?

leona2025

Well I had to buy something and I bought this brush today after seeing a ton of naturals use it on youtube. My hair is always has been very tangly and I get ssk despite being relaxed/texlaxed.

I just used it for the first time and it may be soon to say this, but I think I'm in love:look:. It got through my tangled dry flexi rod set with ease and no breakage. For me that is amazing.

I can't even get my wide tooth comb through that mess. I never comb/brush my hair dry really, but after watching empressri detangle with her denman I was feeling bold. I was just going to do a small section in the back. My tanglest area. It cut through that rats nest and massaged my scalp. I couldn't stop. I did my whole head and there were no broken pieces of hair.

I also have a problem removing all my shed hair and it seemed to have removed a lot of it. Definitely a keeper for me.

Thought about it, especially since I'm texlaxed 4b and have lots of texture and air dry most of the time. But maybe I'll bite.......maybe:ohwell:

I have had my denman For a few months. I meant to get rid of it cuz I kept getting breakage when I used it. But I paid $8 for it and I really like it so I revisited it after seeing this thread. And I've found out what my issue was. I use three rows in my Denman. The bristles are not uniform straight across so when I used it horizontally like a normal brush all I heard was snapping of my hair and saw breakage. But when I turned it and used it vertically, still starting at the ends, I had MUCH better results. No snagging, and my shed was removed without much effort. I'm so glad I don't have to trash it. It more fun to detangle with than my wide tooth comb now :). And it's easier to use than my fingers when removing a knot. Although sometimes my coils wrap around the base of the bristles and get stuck lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back