Any Relaxed Heads Using Wen?

IDareT'sHair awwww!
It isn't bad at all, you didn't need to fear :nono:

But I understand, I was afraid of the curlformers due to reviews, but I am SUPER excited that I tried them because I love them. Under the dryer right now with them in :) :yep:

I ordered the Gardenia Green Tea and the 613 cleanser. Time to seriously up my WEN Game. I'm in love with my Fig, Pomegranate and Ginger Pumpkin.

I shouldn't buy anything else.... BUT....

How are you guys using this? Exclusively as your cleansing product?

Im assuming you still have to use a moisture and protein DC if your hair needs it ei?

Is it worth the price tag? This thing is so darn expensive.... Nothing compares?? Help a sista here.... lol

I have never used WEN, but I used the Hair One knockoff from Sally's and it is AHMAZING!

One of my staples and its only $10

I used my WEN Pomegranate tonight and I've really missed it! My Garnier and HE are fine, but they can't really compare to my WEN!

I don't know if I can hold out until my next QVC shipment. I don't even know when it's coming.....I think May or June??? :nervous2::nervous2::nervous2::nervous2::nervous2:

Ugh! Why is this stuff so expensive? I guess because it works and the results are amazing. :ohwell:

I have one of the $10 samples that I bought for someone else and she didn't use it. I think I'm going to finally give it a try after my texlax this weekend.

Is anyone signed up for the QVC auto-ship of WEN? I wanted to see what flavors I'm supposed to receive next month, but can't find it on the website.

I guess it really doesn't matter since I'm going to use whatever they send! :grin:

Ladies be careful, there is some stating they experienced a bunch of shedding because of WEN. I don't have the site bookmarked since I sold off all my WEN. I know JJamiah uses it without issues but just a heads up if you start seeing unusual breakage.

So far so good over in these parts. It's not the sole product I used but it is the main product I use to CO wash during the week.

I have wen but I haven't used it yet I have the whole kit with the texture balm, remoist and the styling cream.

I not in much of a hurry to use it cause my $1 conditioner (HAIRVITALIZE BALSAM &PROTIEN) I just bought 2 weeks ago from dollar tree is my new favorite and i'm not ready to change

My hair doesn't handle change well either

*~SCKRI23~* via LHCF app

I have wen but I haven't used it yet I have the whole kit with the texture balm, remoist and the styling cream.

I not in much of a hurry to use it cause my $1 conditioner (HAIRVITALIZE BALSAM &PROTIEN) I just bought 2 weeks ago from dollar tree is my new favorite and i'm not ready to change

My hair doesn't handle change well either

*~SCKRI23~* via LHCF app

@JJamiah: I'm interested in using Wen, but I'm the type to use an entire line exclusively (no mix-and-matching products). The thing I love about the cleansing conditioner is that is can act as a cleanser, conditioner, and leave in all in one. That price tag is killing me, but I can justify it if I'm replacing many other products with this one...

My question to you is: can I use Wen Fig to replace my shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in and use 613 as my DC? How might that combo work in your opinion?

Just received an e-mail from QVC that my 5 bottles of WEN are on the way!!! :yay:

I didn't even look to see what flavors are coming. I want to be surprised! :)

@JJamiah: I'm interested in using Wen, but I'm the type to use an entire line exclusively (no mix-and-matching products). The thing I love about the cleansing conditioner is that is can act as a cleanser, conditioner, and leave in all in one. That price tag is killing me, but I can justify it if I'm replacing many other products with this one...

My question to you is: can I use Wen Fig to replace my shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in and use 613 as my DC? How might that combo work in your opinion?

Wow I never saw this mention :perplexed
I hate that it only shows sometimes.

If you have any additional questions contact me again because I never saw this until now :(

Ladies be careful, there is some stating they experienced a bunch of shedding because of WEN. I don't have the site bookmarked since I sold off all my WEN. I know @JJamiah uses it without issues but just a heads up if you start seeing unusual breakage.

divachyk where did you read this? I'm concerned because i want to buy this product on Thursday to help with my shedding and breakage.

Ladies have you experienced shedding when you started to use this product?

:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

@divachyk where did you read this? I'm concerned because i want to buy this product on Thursday to help with my shedding and breakage.

@trendsetta25, I was participating in one of the threads on LHCF and seen some comment on it. I then googled and came across various reviews. Note: the current google search is from today. My decision was based on the search I conducted months ago when googling WEN shedding/hair loss.

I'm sure you'll find as many positive reviews as you will negative. I focused on the negative because I already have enough going on with my hair than to be worried with hair fall.

JJamiah and others use WEN and can comment on this first hand. I have used WEN briefly and used the Hair One version from Sally's. I didn't experience excessive shedding but the various postings I read months ago indicated shedding was noticed over a period of time. I stopped using it for multiple reasons: it tangled my hair plus the thought of potential shedding was lingering in my mind. Those things together were just cause for me to not use it any more.

lamaria211 - I'm airdrying now and I the Summer Mango Coconut is another Wenner for me! :grin:

It got my hair soft like the others and detangling was a breeze! Bonus - it smelled like a snowcone! I can't wait to wear my hair down tomorrow and smell coconuts and mango all day. :yep:

I see another thread about this flavor. I'll mention you in it.

and Mango Coconut still sits on my dresser laughing at me. Telling me You'll not get to me until next year. HUH,,,,, The laughter continues.

@divachyk where did you read this? I'm concerned because i want to buy this product on Thursday to help with my shedding and breakage.

@trendsetta25, I did, but it was my fault. Wen is moisture. Yes, there's some SAA's in it or some other light protein, but really, it's just moisture. I was using it exclusively and- surprise, surprise- ended up over-moisturized. I started using a keratin reconstructor and never looked back. I've been using Wen since before I joined and it's still my fave moisturizing condish OR dc. Love my Wen. (fyi: I've been APL 4x, keep cutting back for other reasons, currently skimming, maybe an inch away)

judy4all - what chu holdin' out for?

I've been cowashing with the lavender Wen this week since I ran out of the summer mango coconut.

Love it!

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

Ahhh.... So I caved!

I bought the 6oz each of the fig, lavender, and sweet almond... If non of those work, no Wen for me...

judy4all - :lol:

So glad you bit the bullet and bought some!

I'm with you on the cost. I make it a special treat for my hair. I can't justify paying for this wonderful concoction to use on a regular basis. :nono:

I even have my 4b natural mom hooked on WEN. She knows she'll get a bottle whenever I order it. :yep:

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

Back