Any Recent Pureology Users?

bhndbrwneyes

I went to the salon last Saturday to get my hair straightened and trimmed. The stylist DC'd my hair under heat using some Pureology conditioner (not sure what exact one it was). I searched this forum and it seems that all Pureology threads are 3+ years old.

Does anyone currently have any Pureology products in your stash? If so, what ones do you have and how do you rate them?

I'm not sure if since all the threads are so old that maybe Pureology just isn't a good option anymore or something. I would like to repeat the results I got at the salon at home if I can.

If you like PureOlogy you should consider Everpure. Both brands are made/owned/formulated by L'Oreal but the latter is considerably cheaper yet uses practically the same ingredients.

I've sung purify's praises for about five years now. When I was relaxed it kept the buildup at bay and clarifying before my relaxers really helped straighten my NG. Now I'm curly I use it once a month to keep the product overload at bay, and it really cleanses my scalp! It really gives a good base and helps my DC go on like buttah. Sure it's a pricy range, but a little goes a long way and no noticeable formula changes in the time I've used it(Everpure is not a match sorry). Whenever my mom, sister or my hair acting up we're like where is the clarifier!! HTH's :)

Sn: I have a rule that my staples must be $10 or less and this gets a pass! It's that good!

Sent from my grammar bombing iPhone...

Attachments

• image-4178665662.jpg
    image-4178665662.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 21
I use the Instant Repair leave in for roller sets and like it but I don't use the entire line.

Back