Any Porosity Control users?

**Tasha*Love**

I need some advice. The right side of my hair is really dry and brittle. Back in January I broke my right arm and have been using alot of medications and when doing my hair I was having a hard time doing the right side of my head. I have searched thru alot of threads on this site and think that I have poor porosity on my right side. Last night I used Porosity Control and noticed a difference (not major). My hair is still brittle but is a little smoother. So my question is "how often should I use this product and is it OK to use with my conditioning wash". I have been upset alot about this and would appreciate any advice. Natasha

I use Porosity conditioner off and on. That is another one of my favorite products. I don't think it would hurt to use it as a conditioning wash. I have in the past. It made my hair so shinny. Sorry about the broken arm!

I have done it both ways and got good results. You may get better (softer) results under a hood dryer though.

One of my staples. I think it works better with a heating cap. I mix it with my other conditioners.

Porosity Control doesn't work for me. It made my hair feel worse than it did before I used it.

I mix it with olive oil. When I used it by itself I didn't like the way it made my hair feel. Try it mixed with olive oil. I'm sure you will like the outcome much better.

I mix it with Humectress, and use it without heat. I feel that both conditioners mixed makes a better conditioner, that one or the other alone. Plus it makes detangling easier.

can you use it and still ACV in the same wash day? im intersted in all the pH normalizing both are supposed to do.

Can someone explain to me what Porosity Control is?
confused.gif

I've used the conditioner and loved it. When I was in college, I once left it in for about an hour or so while I did my homework and when I rinsed it out, I was like
shocked.gif
My hair was so soft and silky.

It belonged to my roommate and I didn't buy any of my own since I really wasn't taking very good care of my hair in those days. I think that when I run out of my current products I will go and pick up a bottle.
smile.gif

Update: Thanks Denali03 and Flyjump00! I used Porosity Control last night WITH HEAT and my hair was much softer and less breakage. My hair has been dry for awhile so I know that I will have to do regular treatments to get my hair back in top shape. PC will be a keeper in my cabinet(I am such a product junkie!) I am glad that I posted the message because I was on the verge of giving up and going to a beautician and I have not done that in over a year. I don't want to make too many mistakes with my hair but I want to get my technique together. I hope everyone has a blessed and prosperous day!

Back