any opinions on aveda's shampure shampoo?

Re: any opinions on aveda\'s shampure shampoo?

ARRRRGGHHHH! I guess my quest for a shampoo continues. thanks foe responding
smile.gif

I think that shampure is one of the best (if not the best) shampoos out there very nice and rich.

hair 3c

i really loved aveda products. i don't feel they give me slip like keracare or softness like lanza, but aveda gave me the most growth i ever had. i hear alot about aveda. some people don't like and some people do, but i would wash my hair every week and my hair grew so much. i have 4a hair

i gotta agree with atlantatiffany. you might also wanna try the aveda sap moss shampoo. gives a great, moisturizing lather to the hair without any of the drying ingredients.
smile.gif

ETA: i haven't tried the shampure, but it's not specifically made to moisturize the hair like the sap moss shampoo does. it's - the shampure shampoo - more of a daily cleansing type shampoo (which would probably be better suited for those with hair of european descent who tend to have daily oily hair problems from what i gather). HTH

i don't know which aveda shampoo & conditioner my emergency hair salon uses, but they smell heavenly and give my hair bounce & shine that i haven't had in a long long time.

Aveda has a line for what they call curly/textured hair. It adds more moisture and conditioner. The line is called Brilliant it really keeps my hair soft and manageable.

Shampure shampoo did nothing for my hair. I prefer Sap Moss and other moisturizing shampoos like Loreal Nature's Therapy and CON.

i'm sorry to hear that.
frown.gif
i guess aveda is just one of those product lines that you either love or hate like pantene. i can't
swearing.gif
stand pantene. had my sensitive scalp itching like i had cooties, but there are plenty of naturals who swear by that stuff.
ohwell.gif

Back