Any Naturals Using Aveda?

kim

I know back in the day Aveda was the ish, but it seems like alot of people jumped off that wagon. Anyone still using Aveda hair products? If so, what are you using?

im natural and i love the be curly curl enhancer, damage remedy conditioner and treatment, and i like the dry remedy conditioner and treatment. i have the defining whip but have yet to use it.

I've used this brand while relaxed, texlaxed, and natural.

You can read my 12 reviews and info post on the brand here.

I've been pleased in all my various chemical states with their products. Save for the Humectant Pomade.

when my hair is straight i use anti-humectant pomade. it last me forever cause i starighten less than 5 times a yr and i just use a dab.

Yep, I like the Be Curly Curl Enhancer and the Light Elements Texturizing Creme. Use the creme lightly, b/c the scent can be strong.

I find their shampoos too harsh for my hair.

Not anymore. They phased out every product I used to use so they lost me as a customer because I'm not into line-switching all that much.

I'm thinking of getting the clove shampoo and conditioner, the universal styling creme( I used this back in the day and loved it). I'm on the fence but I may buy the humectant or the becurly creme. Not sure yet.

I used the dry remedy shampoo once and LOVED it (started a thread about it) last month. I'm not a constant user though.

I got a bottle of Be Curly conditioner as a gift. It gives me nice WnG's, makes my hair nice and shiny, but I find it too expensive to buy myself.

Back