any naturals use domincan products?

chebaby

i used to use some dominican conditioners when i was relaxed. when i went natural i never even looked at dominican products but now im thinking about trying some of the popular ones like silicon mix.

thanx. im looking at the silicon mix leave in and toca emergencia or something like that lol.

My hair loves the Emergencia. I mixed in the last of my 11 en 1 rinse which my hair loved as well.

My hair loves the Emergencia. I mixed in the last of my 11 en 1 rinse which my hair loved as well.
When texlaxed these were my absolute favorite conditioners. Silicon Mix as well. Che get out of my head. I was thinkin about this the other day. I have a ton of Dominican products still in my stash.

I ran out of most of my Dominican products, but the ones I have left have questionable ingredients:

Silicon Mix pearl extract shampoo has sulfates, so I def will prepoo or mix it with oil before using

Silicon Mix polisher spray obviously has cones, but I don't use it since my hair is so short...When it grows longer I will only use it for flat ironing

I miss my Wheat germ rinse, sheep placenta leave-in, emergencia, and halka la plancha conditioner

Lots of naturals use Dominican prods and love 'em. I'm experimenting w/ them as a newbie, but so far I love Lacio Lacio leave in and 10 en 1. I'm also trying out Sedal, a Mexican line. The Baba de Caracol, La Bomba, Henna Queen, Nacdit, Salerm, Alter Ego, and D'Fina lines are also quite popular here. These prods seem to have a high success rate for both natural and relaxed heads.

Too bad these products aren't sold in Los Angeles--at least that's what I was told years ago. I have to order some next year.

i looooovvvvvveeeeeddddd salerm 21 when i was relaxed. i dont straighten my hair at all and i always associated(sp?) dominican products with straight hair.

I'm not completely natural yet (almost 8 months post), but I like Lacio Lacio's shine for rod and roller sets. The shine is incredible!

Back