Any lovers of My Honey Child products?

I just ordered several products from MYHoney Child. They're hit or miss, like any brand. The thing I like is that they are totally and completely natural--not even any sneaky preservatives.

I really like the Organic Shea Butter Paste. I DC'ed on dry hair with heat using the paste, and my hair was like BUTTAH, even once it dried.

The Jamaica Island Scalp Cleanser cleaned my hair a lil too much--I made a note to use that one only in the summer months when my scalp tends to be oilier and I get sweaty during the day. The matching conditioner doesn't do a great job of detangling or moisturizing, either. I give this pair an OK rating.

Right now I'm trying the REPear deep conditioner, and the SLIP scalp cleanser and conditioner, and the Type 4 Hair Creme. REPear is not quite intense enough for my hair, so I'll stick with the shea butter paste. The SLIP cleanser is a little more moisturizing than the Jamaica Island, but the conditioner still doesn't do enough for me. I like the Type 4 creme a lot so far; it leaves my hair softer than usual throughout the day, but it's a little greasy. I think I need to use less...

I've never heard of this product line. Where can I find more info? Is it best for relaxed or natural hair?

(Yes, the product junkie in me is coming out!)

Glib

I've never heard of this product line. Where can I find more info? Is it best for relaxed or natural hair?

(Yes, the product junkie in me is coming out!)

Glib
go to myhoneychild.com

If you fill out a form, she will consult with you on which products to consider.

I just ordered several products from MYHoney Child. They're hit or miss, like any brand. The thing I like is that they are totally and completely natural--not even any sneaky preservatives.

I really like the Organic Shea Butter Paste. I DC'ed on dry hair with heat using the paste, and my hair was like BUTTAH, even once it dried.

The Jamaica Island Scalp Cleanser cleaned my hair a lil too much--I made a note to use that one only in the summer months when my scalp tends to be oilier and I get sweaty during the day. The matching conditioner doesn't do a great job of detangling or moisturizing, either. I give this pair an OK rating.

Right now I'm trying the REPear deep conditioner, and the SLIP scalp cleanser and conditioner, and the Type 4 Hair Creme. REPear is not quite intense enough for my hair, so I'll stick with the shea butter paste. The SLIP cleanser is a little more moisturizing than the Jamaica Island, but the conditioner still doesn't do enough for me. I like the Type 4 creme a lot so far; it leaves my hair softer than usual throughout the day, but it's a little greasy. I think I need to use less...
Are you relaxed? I have a friend that loves the products but she is natural.

I bought a bunchof stuff from her: OliveYou poo and con, Afrikoko Silky Hair Lotion, Honey Hair Milk, Natural Humectants, Hair and body oil, Buttery Soy Hair Cream and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. The only thing I'd re-order is the humectant spray.
The poo and con were drying and gave NO slip. The hair soy cream is okay, but I HATE the smell (I'm preggo). The hair and body oil smell got on my nerves too, but it worked okay. Overall, everything was okay. Nothing was like WOW, and I tried it all on me (relaxed), my dh (natural 4 something) and dd (natural 3 something) And those are the things that she recommend I get :ohwell:
Even though I wasn't impressed with those products, I still wanna try some of her hair masks, the descriptions have me like :lick: :lol:
I will give Krika one thing, her customer service is phenomenal. Every question answered quickly, thoroughly and politely (and I asked A LOT of questions!)

I just visited Krika on Saturday at her salon. I'm natural and need to find a way for my hair to grown loooong...TWA right now. She did a great consult and I bought the herbal hair cocktail (moisturizer). She didn't have any type 4 hair creme but I will get that this week. I like the moisturizer. Can use it on dry or wet hair and it does moisturize-I can't stand my dry hair.

Her customer service is great and I know bubblin' uses her products too.

Back