Any long time customers of Mirror Image in NY

Miosy

Sorry to post this question here but everyone is talking here
smile.gif
Mirror Image has lost a lot of good hair stylist in the last year including my favorite hair stylist due to a nasty boss. I was just wondering if there is anyone who is a long time customer who may know where those ladies are running too? I haven't been there in almost a year since my stylist left.
Thanks!

I've been a customer for the past 5 months ish but I only go there for rollarsets. I don't have a fave person yet as generally, I find that they are all consistent at doing that particular job. I haven't been there for a good month though.

Hopefully others will share more.

I've been going there for abt 8 months and only for roller set. I rarely see the same person twice and my results have been consistant. I always bring my own products though and I love the way they're efficient with time I never spend more than 1 hour there.

DO NOT GO THERE! I say that because the 3 ladies that originally started that shop did so because they were fired by "The Above Ground Salon" which is up the block on 108. The owner was terrible and would try to steal customers and then jack up your hair. I know this for a fact cause I've been going to the above ground for years and I live around the area. The above ground is better. I've referred a lot of people there and they all liked it.

To be fair I must say that this was all when it started out and a lot may have changed.

Back