Any ladies with twas use beeswax?

teysmith

I was just a my mom's house earlier and my little brother's hair was looking so curly! I asked him what did he do to his hair to make it look that way and he said that he just rubbed in some beeswax...

I know there are probably some of you who use it for twisting and such.. but is it okay to just use it in my hair for curls?

I've never used beeswax straight on my hair. But it is 4th on the list of ingredients of my Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter. And I'm really liking this butter. Let me know if you try the beeswax straight and like it.

I was just a my mom's house earlier and my little brother's hair was looking so curly! I asked him what did he do to his hair to make it look that way and he said that he just rubbed in some beeswax...

I know there are probably some of you who use it for twisting and such.. but is it okay to just use it in my hair for curls?

I dont have a twa...:look: but Im using beeswax for smoothing down my roots and the edges wherever I part my hair for styling. I have softee beeswax. You can use it however you want but if you use it on all of your hair and not just the roots it might cause buildup or block out moisture from the length of your hair. Have you tried using gel? That might be better to use for curls.:yep:

softee-100-natural-beeswax-7-5oz_575666_175.jpg

I love Carol's Daughter butter as well, so I'm thinking my hair likes the beeswax mixed in products. However, I think it's too thick and gooey to use throughout my hair alone. I've used it alone on my edges before, however I've overload it with a thinner gel such as Jam or Elasta QP glaze. I normally get buildup quick like that though, so I don't try it often. Please post your results if you do. It might work ok on shorter hair lengths.

I'd imagine as long as you get a good clarifying shampoo, you should be good. What brand did he use?

Back