Any ladies with 4a/b hair

jellynote

use Aveda products? If so which ones is the best to use and how long did it take for you to see results. I didn't know that they had that many hair care products until I went onto their web site.

I actually purchase the Sap Moss pre-shampoo treatment and the Sap Moss shampoo and then returned them the very next day. The morning after I purchased them (as expensive as they were
laugh.gif
) I had a hair appointment and mentioned to my stylist that I bought the products. She went on a rampage about how drying those products are that that it took her so long to replinish the moisture in "one" of her client's hair after using them and that the products aren't made for "our" hair... blah, blah, blah. I just took them back. It would have been my luck if I tried them and then dried my hair out and she saw the damage.
frown.gif
I guess I punked out.
smile.gif
Then I read a couple of posts here where a few girls like the products so go figure.
perplexed.gif

I have 4B hair and when I first went natural I used mostly Aveda hair products and my hair responded well to it. Because of the cost, I switched to SEVERAL cheaper brands and with that I have become a product junkie. I recently purchased the sap moss shampoo and conditioner and I like it actually. I will stop using it for a while because I want to get my hair braided and there is no way I am wasting my aveda products on braids.

I have also used the detoxifying shampure, the deep revitalizing conditioner, the humectant pomade and also the elixir (which I really didn't like).

Back