Any ladies use MT all over their hair?

NinasLongAmbition

Hey MT users!

Do any of you ladies use it as directed like a conditioner and then rinse it out? If so what are your results. I just got my Mt friday and have used it on my scalp only every night. But im curious to know how my hair would react to putting it in as a conditioner leaving it for 3-5 minutes and then rinsing out. Please respond back ladies!

Hey Nina,

I just started Thurs and from what I've read, some are leaving it overnight and then rinsing and/or applying daily on scalp as a leave-in. I wonder how beneficial it would be to only leave it in for 2-5 mins and then rinsing.

I am only placing it on my scalp too and wouldn't dare place it on my hair for fear of protein overload.

Waiting to read other responses...

When I use mt allover I will use it as a prepoo. My hair responds better and it will leave pretty soft, now on wet hair is a diff.story My hair doesn't like most protein conditioners. HTH

I think some are using it on the scalp regularly, then all over the hair on wash day. They are using it as a substitute of other protein treatments/conditioners. I used it all over yesterday. It was on for less than two minutes and I conditioned right after. I think one use this way may be too soon to gather results.

Alyssa

Back