Any Ladies in Japan? What do you do for your hair?

jamaicancurry

Hi Ladies,

I will be moving to Japan for work. However, I am worried about what i will do with my hair as it was benefitting from my dominican hairdresser's care. You can PM me.

Hi Jamaicancurry,

I'll be relocating to Australia in 2 weeks and I'll tell you, I've been collecting hair advice and ideas for the last 6 months to try to work on this. I've taught my self to relax my own hair and have bought a tub of Design Essentials relaxer that I have already shipped to a friend's address there for safe keeping (thank God they sell it on E-bay and ship internationally!).

Also I've been looking into indian herbs/henna for washing and conditioning the hair, along with finding the right moisturizer and seeing if it's is something I could create in the kitchen with a trip to the "ethinic" grocery store.

I'll keep you posted, but it would be good if some other ladies could chime in too.

HTH
Nomadpixi

Hi,

I bump two threads for you (Off Topic and main Hair-board). Perhaps you could PM the ladies living in Japan how they do it. There is one more person in Japan but I can't remember her name. I pulled these from the search option "Japan"

How did you get the job in Japan?

Back