Any Kiehl's Hair Care Fans?

Country gal

I just bought their leave in conditioner. Does anyone else use their products? I tried doing a search but it doesn't work very well.

Oooh, I love their Creme with Silk Groom! That stuff is the bomb. I tried some of their other hair stuff - think it was the Heavy Lethicin Conditioner with Coconut or something like that - but wasn't impressed. No slip. I'm a believer in the Creme with Silk Groom, though. Yes, siree!;)

Kitkat said:
Oooh, I love their Creme with Silk Groom! That stuff is the bomb. I tried some of their other hair stuff - think it was the Heavy Lethicin Conditioner with Coconut or something like that - but wasn't impressed. No slip. I'm a believer in the Creme with Silk Groom, though. Yes, siree!;)

I got the creme with silk groom as a sample.

I used to be in love with Kiehl's hair care products. I've used and loved the leave-in hair conditioner, Creme with Silk Groom, Lecithin & Coconut Enriched Hair Masque with Panthenol and the Shine and Lite Groom. I'm sure I'll go back to some of my Kiehl's favorites one of these days.

shawniegee said:
What kind of results did you have?

When I use it my hair is conditioned well. Nice and shiny, strong but moisturized. It goes on really thick. I am out of it right now, I need to go to Nordstrom's or order on line this very minute because my hair likes it. I started using it In September, but I only use it once a month.

Not really a fan. I tried their Lecithin & Coconut Hair Masque; Amino Acid Shampoo; Leave-in Conditioner and of course, Creme with Silk Groom. The shampoo is clear and is supposed to be gentle enough for everyday. None of the other products really impressed me though. What is nice is that they list the pH of their products right on the label.

Hey Country Gal!!!

I like Kiehls products. I really love thier leave-in conditioner. It was a great help to me during the first months of transitioning. The cococut oil shampoo is pretty good also. Girl, I know how you feel about losing your products. That has happened to me before. I suggest you go back to the Kiehls store or counter where you purchased your products and ask for samples. Explain the situation if you {must} but go and get some. They should last until you recover (trust it takes a min) and are ready to buy again. Actually hit up a few counters; Sephora, Nordstrom and the store in Georgetown. You should have a good supply by then. :lol:

Be Blessed

Sun

Allandra said:
I used to be in love with Kiehl's hair care products. I've used and loved the leave-in hair conditioner, Creme with Silk Groom, Lecithin & Coconut Enriched Hair Masque with Panthenol and the Shine and Lite Groom. I'm sure I'll go back to some of my Kiehl's favorites one of these days.

I remember you were a HUGE fan of this stuff!!! What have you replaced them with?

so1913 said:
I remember you were a HUGE fan of this stuff!!! What have you replaced them with?
All kinds of stuff girl. :lol: Right now, I'm using the Paul Mitchell Skinny line, the NTM line and the L'Oreal Unfrizz line. :)

I really like the Silk Groom, but I haven't used it in awhile. I am trying to use up all the different leave-in's I currently (NTM, Fresh's Hair Cream, ..) have before I go out and buy it again. The one thing I do prefer about my current rotation is they smell good, whereas Kiehls Silk Groom is lacking.

As I wrote in another post, I just started using the Kielhs Silk Groom on my dry hair -- it leave my hair so soft.

I am the kiehls poster child, I have been using their line for years. The silk groom is my leave in staple. On occasion I will indulge in their enriched scalp oil which is great for dry hair. I rotate their deep conditioners but my favorite is the coconut w/Lecithin. I used to use their coconut w/Lecithin leave in but I found it does not leave my hair feeling good as before. By the way Kevin Mancuso was brought on board to revamp the Silk groom line so their silk groom has been changed a little. It used to be beigy in color but the consistency remains the same. Their intensive conditioner also was changed about 15 yrs ago, It used to be pink and oily(which is how I liked it) but they have blended the product now so it more uniform and not as messy.

Thanks for responses, ladies. I'm interested in a new leave-in conditioner and I was considering the one from this line. However, I noticed that they have a "conditioner and grooming aid" for fine hair so I'm thinking that might be better for me. Hmm...not sure. Renaylor, I'm going to have to look into their deep conditioners too. I wasn't going to consider deep conditioners at all from this line but after reading your post, I might have to. Lol.

Kiehl's also makes a really good con, I think it's called Olive Oil & ??? I'm out so I can't remember the exact name. But it comes in a large jar and I think it's about $25. Kind of expensive, as I only get about 3 con treatments out of a jar, but well worth it! I'm going to buy some this weekend and also try the olive oil shampoo.

Back