Any ion users

gymfreak336

I notice alot of ion products at sallys that look really good. They have a wide selection of stuff and the prices are always good. Has any one used the products here. My "sister" Kim used these and her hair got very long and strong. I would love to fall in love with this line because the price is so good. Any positive results? Thanks in advance

Which ion products are you referring to? Appliances or products?

I recently purchased an ion ionic hair dryer that I was very pleased with. The same with my new flat iron. Its suppose to help with the conditioning of your hair.

texasqt said:
Which ion products are you referring to? Appliances or products?

I recently purchased an ion ionic hair dryer that I was very pleased with. The same with my new flat iron. Its suppose to help with the conditioning of your hair.

I was referring to the shampoos and conditioners. I did see a flat iron they made that looked pretty good though but its not like I need that.

My hair didn't like ION products too much (they left my hair not only dull but coated feeling and hard), but I noticed many posts of successful users so my experience may be the exception rather than the rule? :confused: :perplexed

However, I :love: my ION soft bonnet hair dryer. It's worth its weight in platinum!!! :D

I really like the Ion Protein Rebuilder. Makes my hair strong but not too hard & tangly like some Protein Treatments. It lathers like shampoo which allows me to make sure all strands are covered in this stuff.

I used the ion heat protectant. So far my hair seems to like it. My hair feels soft after using it while flat ironing. It doesn't feel dry or greasy.

I used their clarifying treatment (the crystals you mix with water) and their hard water conditioner regularly. I haven't tried their other stuff.

My hair used to love the ion straight anti frizz solutions heat protectant. If you want you hair super sleek, use this. I prefer the "pressed" look, so I use Nexxus Heat Protexx instead.

I always got good results using their products, the only reason I no longer use them is because I'm avoiding parabens. They have a balance moisturizing shampoo which is nice. The clarifying shampoo used to make my hair tangle though. I got good results from their condtioners. My FAVORITE product was this leave in condtioning spray. It has a very fine mist. VERY fine. Even tho relaxed I could spray my hair throughout the day for moisture and not have to worry about reversion or frizz.

msshic said:
I really like the Ion Protein Rebuilder. Makes my hair strong but not too hard & tangly like some Protein Treatments. It lathers like shampoo which allows me to make sure all strands are covered in this stuff.

I tried the sample packet first and fell in :love: So I got the huge pump bottle. Unsure about the rest of the line though...

I use the Ion Reconstructor Treatment and I love it. It's a superlight protein for my hair and I co wash with it sometimes.

I've used the Ion Heat Protectant for flat ironing. It does get hair straight, I noticed the next day or so my hair was very dry/brittle (relaxed). I also used it on my DD (natural) to straighten her hair, it did make her hair soft/straight. The ends of her hair revert after a few hours no matteer what..lol

I have the Ion Effective Care Reconstructor and a Moisturizing DC'ing Treatment (that I haven't tried yet).:look:

I do like the reconstructor.:yep:

The Reconstructor may at some point be a possible repurchase, but not in 2010.:ohwell:

I am working my way through my existing Stash.:look:

I've used the hard water shampoo, extreme moisturizing nurture creme conditioner, glossing spray, reconstructor and effective care treatment. i love them all i do. But I will probably only continue to use the hard water shampoo for clarifying. I'm just trying to go through the other stuff because I realized I don't need protein as much as I thought. I also started using aubrey organics for a moisturizing condish because they have better ingredients. If someone wants the effective care treatment or the extreme moisture treatment they would only have to pay for shipping. Lemme know!

i have the protien treatment but i've only tried it once and i can't remember the results. i wanna try some more of the line because i love the packaging lol, and it smells good. ♥

ion.jpg

any one use any products from ions "inspired by nature line? i have the luxury moisturizing condish but i have not tried it yet?

Back