Any Huetiful Steamer reviews?

Several people in the Steam Challenge 2010 thread have one. Check there. Also, check Taren916 on YT or MoptopMaven - both have reviews up for the machine.

I've heard good reviews on the Huetiful steamer. My problem with it is it's a table top and that gets to be a problem when you want to sit comfortably under it for at least 30 mins. Steaming DC is always good for the hair. I'm looking into a stand alone one then I can sit in a real chair instead of on a cushion on the floor.

http://lclbeauty.com/products.php?cat=9

Last edited:
i got mine a couple wks ago and i absolutely love it!! i use it twice a wk. my hair feels sooooo moisturized afterwards. and when i flat ironed after dc'ing with steam(huetiful) my hair was sooo soft and fluffy. i havent had any problems with it.

So, I'm looking into getting a steamer (tabletop) and I'm thinking of getting a Huetiful Steamer. It looks like there was a thread with some reviews on the old LHCF but I can't seem to view the thread when I click the clink.

So if you have the Huetiful Steamer, how do you like it?

Does it really make a difference?

Any problems with the device?

Hair Care - Huetiful Hair Steamer - Free Shipping!! - BeHuetiful Hair Care

Not sure if this is the same link but it worked fine for me. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forum6/thread460966.html

I also want a steamer but I have concerns with it being a tabletop...doesn't seem like it would be easy to adjust or be as easy to use wherever you want as a stand alone?

i got mine a couple wks ago and i absolutely love it!! i use it twice a wk. my hair feels sooooo moisturized afterwards. and when i flat ironed after dc'ing with steam(huetiful) my hair was sooo soft and fluffy. i havent had any problems with it.

I read some reviews (on here I believe) that said it was hard for the steam to reach the nape area. Did you have that problem?

If you live in Atlanta, there will be a Huetiful Steam Event at Dollhouse Hair Salon in Castleberry Hill next Sunday. They will have steamers available for purchase and for $30 or $50 you can get your hair done at the salon (supposedly a 50% discount). $30 is for natural, braid, or twist out styles. $50 is for a blow out with flat iron. Regardless of how your hair is styled, they'll use Huetiful's sulfate free shampoo and hair mask along with the Huetiful steamer.

hannan, A.S.A. Sis, I was just looking at her tutorial the other day. I was in LOVEEEE with her hair. I've never wanted to touch another head of hair the way I did hers..geeze it's gorgeous!

Back