Any hair feature of the month....

zanna

Any hair feature of the month this month or am I too impatient!
grin.gif
drunk.gif

I've been glued to my seat waiting to see too.

WHERE'S THE FEATURED PERSON??

We want a new Feature of the Month!!

We want a new Feature of the Month!!

Come on, say it with me ladies!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I believe they're having technical problems because if you've noticed, in the New Members Welcome section, Bettie's name has been there for the past 3 or 4 days now. Maybe that's why it's taking so long for the new Feature of the Month.

how do they pick feautures anyway? is it a surprise? does the person they choose ever know beforehand? keeping everyone in suspense
grin.gif

I think you have to tell one of the moderators that you are interested in being feature of the month and then you tell them your regimen, or vice versa

I've been waiting also and checking frequently since the 1st of March. I'm always anxious to see who the new feature is going to be.

The Feature of the Month has been selected but there's a slight glitch we're working on. Keep checking the home page because the feature could be updated at anytime.

Thanks!

Humph! I posted about the March 2004 feature last week and my post was mysteriously deleted. I'm just going to open a separate window to the LHFC home page and keep refreshing every now and then.

The feature should go up later today or early tomorrow. We're having a little difficulty with the forum software, but it will go up soon.
smile.gif

Back