Any H2pro/Runway reviews?

Bella_Atl

My BSS just got the H2pro curling iron in last week. I have never paid more than $80 for a curling iron but I have been stalking this curling iron all week. They have it for $295. The owner says he won't charge me tax because I'm a "good customer." Thanks LHCF.:nono:

Anyway, does anyone have one? Is it as grand as they say? It's sitting in the window and I'm like Carrie and her Manolos. "Hello H2pro 204le, I'm Bella."

Last edited:
I have a FHI Runway, and I love that bad boy. I can get my hair straight and silky with one pass. I got mine for $250. There's a few FHI Runway threads. I'll bump some for you.

Bought it! I found it for $210 on Frizzy2Silky.com. I'm a little light headed but excited. I've got to get off this board!

You will love the H2Pro! Did you get a tracking/confirmation email yet? A member from another forum ordered the H2Pro from Frizzy2Silky but they contacted her stating that the iron was out of stock and asked if she'd want the Runway instead. However, she may have ordered after you.

*If* thats the case, shame on F2S!

You will love the H2Pro! Did you get a tracking/confirmation email yet? A member from another forum ordered the H2Pro from Frizzy2Silky but they contacted her stating that the iron was out of stock and asked if she'd want the Runway instead. However, she may have ordered after you.

*If* thats the case, shame on F2S!

I ordered it last night.:sad: I got a confirmation of the order but not a tracking number yet. Well, if they pull the bait and switch I just want a refund or give me the Runway for the same price.:look:

I ordered it last night.:sad: I got a confirmation of the order but not a tracking number yet. Well, if they pull the bait and switch I just want a refund or give me the Runway for the same price.:look:

I was just about to post in here. I contacted the member from the other forum to ask when she ordered, and this is what happened to her:

FromstacyhighTooutspokenwallflower13SubjectRE: H2ProDate1/13/2010 6:35:37 AMDelete Reply Mark as unread Forward Ignore this member Hi I ordered mine on the 11th at 5:30 in the evening and they called on the 12th at around 4pm to tell me that the h2pro was out of stock and wont be back in stock for atleast 3 weeks they ask if i wanted to wait until they came back in stock or if i wanted to change my order to the runway. I had contacted h2pro monday and they said they were sold out and didnt expect them back in for a month or 2 so i knew they couldnt get them either thats why i just went ahead and changed my order to the runway. If i were her i would call 1-888-920-6220 and find out whats going on :)

I was just about to post in here. I contacted the member from the other forum to ask when she ordered, and this is what happened to her:

FromstacyhighTooutspokenwallflower13SubjectRE: H2ProDate1/13/2010 6:35:37 AMDelete Reply Mark as unread Forward Ignore this member Hi I ordered mine on the 11th at 5:30 in the evening and they called on the 12th at around 4pm to tell me that the h2pro was out of stock and wont be back in stock for atleast 3 weeks they ask if i wanted to wait until they came back in stock or if i wanted to change my order to the runway. I had contacted h2pro monday and they said they were sold out and didnt expect them back in for a month or 2 so i knew they couldnt get them either thats why i just went ahead and changed my order to the runway. If i were her i would call 1-888-920-6220 and find out whats going on :)

Thanks for the heads up! I called and they won't have it for 3 to 6 weeks. But I can get the Runway though. Shame on them!:wallbash: I'm going to order it somewhere it else.

I have a FHI Runway, and I love that bad boy. I can get my hair straight and silky with one pass. I got mine for $250. There's a few FHI Runway threads. I'll bump some for you.

I got the H2pro! I got my BSS owner to come down to $210.00. I LOVE IT! My hair has never been this straight. I think I gained an extra .25 inch in length it's so straight. And it's shiny and it only took one pass. Next to my hair steamer (only because it's good for my hair) this is the 2nd best purchase I've made.:grin:

This will be the next and last flat iron I purchase. I like that it's the same as the runway but cheaper.

I also checked out the thread by MyAngelEyez~C~U and I was sold.

I have the H2pro Master series and I don't like it all compared to my FHI platform. It doesn't clamp down on the hair as well as my FHI. Maybe the H2pro that compares to the Runway is better???

I got the H2pro! I got my BSS owner to come down to $210.00. I LOVE IT! My hair has never been this straight. I think I gained an extra .25 inch in length it's so straight. And it's shiny and it only took one pass. Next to my hair steamer (only because it's good for my hair) this is the 2nd best purchase I've made.:grin:

WHOOOO! I'm so glad you love it!!! I wanna see pics, your hair looks gorgeous as is!

I have the H2pro Master series and I don't like it all compared to my FHI platform. It doesn't clamp down on the hair as well as my FHI. Maybe the H2pro that compares to the Runway is better???

They have different H2pro Masters series that compare to different FHI series. The 204/2006le compares to the FHI Runway...and so on.

The Master Series 204/206le is supposed to be the top of the H2pro line and is compared to the FHI Heat Runway. I researched the heck out of this before I gave up my $200+ dollars:yep:

Hi Bella - can you tell me the name/address of your local BSS? My mom lives in Atlanta, I'd like to see if she can pick it up for me since it's pretty much sold out everywhere.

Well the H2 pro master series did not impress me. I should sell it because I don't like it's grip on the hair at all its too loose. I have this one in the 1 inch

I'm glad you're enjoying your flat iron. :)

I have both the Runway and the H2Pro.. They're the exact same iron, but if I had to choose one I'd go with the H2Pro... my Runway's broke after I dropped them once and it wasn't even a hard drop, the bathroom floor was carpted and some cords broke the fall but it still broke. The H2Pro has a three year warranty.

I just purchased the H2Pro from overstock.com for $96.99 +tax. I chose the 207YVI 1-inch because of the temperature control. The 205YFI have a fixed temp of 410 degrees and cost $59.99.

Also, got a 32-ounce bottle of CHI Infra Thermal Protective Treatment for $22.87. After buying a 2-ounce bottle of the CHI silk infusion for $18, I thought $23 was a good price. If anyone has every tried the CHI Infra Thermal Protective Treatment while flat ironing, I would love some advice. My DD is 3C and I'm 4B, both natural.

Back