Any good Christian books?

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I just read one from a Detroit author named Kim Brooks and looking for more books along the line. I would like for it to be something I can relate to considering I am 24.....Do you ladies know of any. What Christian books do you ladies like?

Right now I'm reading A Sin and A Shame by Victoria Christopher Murray. I'm almost done with it and love it, I've read a few books by her some of which are: Temptation, Grown Folks Business, and Joy. I also like Last Temptation, and I found that one very relatable especially being an independent black woman. Next on my reading list is Too Little, Too Late which I believe is a follow up to A Sin and A Shame. I'm also considering reading Christian Atheist...

disgtgyal said:
Right now I'm reading A Sin and A Shame by Victoria Christopher Murray. I'm almost done with it and love it, I've read a few books by her some of which are: Temptation, Grown Folks Business, and Joy. I also like Last Temptation, and I found that one very relatable especially being an independent black woman. Next on my reading list is Too Little, Too Late which I believe is a follow up to A Sin and A Shame. I'm also considering reading Christian Atheist...

I will be trying to see if they have these books on Kindle that way I can get a preview of the book before buying it......Thanks?

Any one ladies?

Back