any fish oil users

Ayesha81

I just got some omeg 3 fish oil caosules at the vitamin shoppe............i rad somewhere that it is good for hair and skin. Anyone notice good results from using fish oil. Thanks?

Normally I use flaxseed oil, and I have noticed that my skin is much better and I don't itch as much as I use to. I have eczema, and that was the reason I started taking it in the first place. I just bought a bottle of fish oil last week and I am waiting until I run out of my flaxseed oil to use them. I imagine you would get the same results as it is a good source of Omega-3's.

I just starte staking flaxseed oil, which has the same omega fatty acids.
Many people say that they make the hair softer, more moist, and shinier.

I think someone made a thread about it the other day.

I take a EPA-GLA supplement that contains fish oil, star flower oil and lecithin. I noticed that my hair is definitely softer and moister since using it.

Hiya

I've been taking Fish Oil for over a year now. I originally strated taking it for hair growth/health (when I saw the amount of improved growth I got from eating fish neartly everyday)... but I'm not sure if I've noticed a dramatic change...I still take it, but moreso for improved brain function/ metabolism etc. My reasoning is that even if it doesn't work directly for my hair, it's working for my body which in turn will produce healthy hair :yep:

Back