Any ever used samy products?

nisha2004

I picked up samystraight relaxing creme it was on sale at walgreens. I'm thinking it might be helpful if stretching. What do you guys think?

The bottle says...
Samy's unique extra strength non chemical formula temporarily relaxes even the most resistant hair, leaving hair straight, smooth, and shiny. High potent straightening agents seal in moisture, leaving hair frizz free, soft and manageable. Contains no wax or residue or build up to weigh hair down. Results last until next shampoo.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/prod...mp&navCount=0&skuid=sku3117970&id=prod3119137

Yes, I bought a bottle of Samy Moist Conditioner on sale in Walgreen's last week. It cost me approximately $1.65 for 12floz. I used it tonight for a co-wash and I really liked it. The consistency was thick the way I like conditioners to be with adequate slip. It left my hair soft and it detangled well. I wish I'd picked up a couple more now!

Your talking about Sammy's right?

I met him! He came into Kenneth Cole one time when I was working there. He loved my hair and asked me what I did to it. Of course I start telling him some of my practices.

All on which I learned from LHCF :grin: But he was a really nice guy and he really believes and stand by his products.

Back