Any conditioners w/ NO fragrance???

itismehmmkay

This question is really for my mom. She shampoos daily and uses the blow-dryer with a comb attachment daily. But her hair is so dry and breaks horribly because she doesn't condition. She has a reason though: All of the conditioners have way too many fragrances that bother her allergies. Do you all have any suggestions as to what she could use?

I'm also going to recommend that she start using a hooded dryer instead of a blow-dryer (And no, she won't air-dry...she's worried about getting sick and having her hair smell "sour")

Thanks in advance guys!

I was in the Whole Foods Market last week (lingering in the hair care aisle) and I saw fragrance-free shampoos and conditioners for sensitive skin. She should go there and check it out. HTH /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sallys carries a fragrance free line, hypoallergenic, in fact they had a bundled set of shampoo,conditioner and styling gel (I think, I know it was 3 products) for like 10 bucks. I think it was by Aura.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys /images/graemlins/wave.gif

It turns out that she started using Eucerin body cream on her hair. She had been using it on her body with wonderful results and started using it on her hair. It looks great! I think her breakage has more to do with her daily blow-drying and frequent relaxers... :ahwell.

Back