Any cleansing conditioners OTHER than Sally's Hair One..

InBloom

In my new-growth
...that can be purchased in a store?

I know there are many options for cleansing conditioners online, but does anyone know of drug store/department store/retail store brands?

I'm looking for a quick fix option.

:grin: ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!!! :grin:

41rauc7WZqL.gif

VO5 Kiwi and Lime Clarifying Condtioner. I use this followed by a deep conditioner/moisturiser conditioner.

When I use V05's cleansing conditioner, I use it the same way as Bublin , since I only shampoo once/month. It works really well.

Another good one is Avalon Organics Clarifying Conditioner. It has a great lemony scent, and a creamy consistency. It's sold at WF. It also contains ceramides pretty high up on the ingredients list, which makes it a double plus :yep:

I have the kiwi lime squeeze and i like it, but i recall someone saying they emailed the company asking how the conditioner cleanses and they said it doesnt actually
cleanse the hair, it just doesnt leave residue behind after use (rinses clean)....but a lot of folks use conditioners to sort of clean their hair, so i dunno if it matters. Ha.

I second this one. I love it better than devanopoo
It gets my OILY seborrheic dermatitis flaring scalp CLEAN!!!!!!
It's not technically that the conditioner cleans BUT the motion of your fingers added to the disodium EDTA makes the yucky stuff on your scalp gone.

41rauc7WZqL.gif

VO5 Kiwi and Lime Clarifying Condtioner. I use this followed by a deep conditioner/moisturiser conditioner.

Last edited:
When I use V05's cleansing conditioner, I use it the same way as Bublin , since I only shampoo once/month. It works really well.

Another good one is Avalon Organics Clarifying Conditioner. It has a great lemony scent, and a creamy consistency. It's sold at WF. It also contains ceramides pretty high up on the ingredients list, which makes it a double plus :yep:

And sold at Walmart.

Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner. Actually gets very nice, thick foaming action when you add a little water and rub (like shampoo). Cleans my hair and leaves it wonderfully moisturized. And smells good too!

Back