Any BSS in Northern Virginia ?

Demi27

Hey ladies.

I am hoping someone can help me. I have now moved to Northern Virginia. Does anyone know of any BSS that I can go to for some braiding hair? I am specifically looking for Fairfax city, Centreville and/or Chantilly,but at this point I will take anywhere.

I just don't want to travel into MD for some hair. Those are the only BSS I know.

TIA!

I am in NOVA (for the summer)...in woodbridge and there is a TON here!! and a really nice one in potomac mills commons!!:grin:

Last edited:
I am in NOVA (for the summer)...in woodbridge and there is a TON here!! and a really nice one in potomac mills commons!!:grin:

I heard about Woodbridge. I will have to check them out. Unfortunately I have to go after work today and that traffic right after work is a KILLER.

I'm sure you know. :lachen:

I also live in Woodbridge, and there are about 7 really good bss's here. I particularly like this one off Prince William Parkway near PetSmart, and another big one off Opitz Rd. near Staples. I believe its called Beauty 4U or Beauty Plus. I am never able to keep up with the names!

I also live in Woodbridge, and there are about 7 really good bss's here. I particularly like this one off Prince William Parkway near PetSmart, and another big one off Opitz Rd. near Staples. I believe its called Beauty 4U or Beauty Plus. I am never able to keep up with the names!

Thanks for the info because I have only been living in Woodbridge for alittle over a month. I live across the street from Wegman's.

i used to live in chantilly, and there's one in herndon i used to go to all the time... but i KNOW there are a few in fairfax... i just can't remember for the life of me where they were...

If you are in Chantilly/Centreville, jump on 66 West to Manassas. Manassas Beauty Supply has a pretty good selection and they are located on Sudley Road at the shopping center with the Walmart and Home Depot.

If you drive south one block, there is another one in the Bull Run Shopping Center across the street from Costco. These two have a pretty good supply of hair and products.

And Manassas Mall has one across from JC Penney. They have lots of hair and a salon in the back of the store. This one also carries a few Dominican products.

So, you could actually hit all three since they are on the same side of the street.

Good Luck!!

Thank you so much ladies. I forgot to come back in here to post.
I did find a BSS that sold hair. Actually, I ended up calling this place called Dulles Beauty supply in Herdon. They don't sell hair anymore, but directed me to a place called Beauty World which is on the same steet (Elden rd), so I ended up buying from there. I wonder if that's the place you're referring to Pookie.

Miss B, I am DEFINTELY going to check those places out as well.

Sigh, If only Sally's sold the things I was looking for. They sell some hair, but not anything that I would want to braid with. Maybe someday. :lachen:

Thanks so much ladies.

Back