Anti-Thinning Products

MissB

Although my hair is getting longer in the back, I am losing hair around the hairline. So far, only I notice it, but its still annoying. I have been using vitamin E oil but the consistency is a little thick. I have considered the Profectiv Anti-Thinning Circulation Stimulant or the ORS Temple Balm. These two products seem to have mixed reviews. Please post rants/raves for either products. Or any other suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help! MissB

ORS Temple Balm did nothing for my hair line.
Profectiv Anti-Thinning Circulant Cream worked better for me
I alternate it with my Nioxin Follice Booster which gave me the best result when growing back in my bald spot and hairline.

Essential oils, they are light and i believe penetrate easily into the skin. Try Rosemary or lavender mixed in a carrier oil.

I'm using a combination of Surge and Nioxin Follicle Booster on my hairline. I'm starting to see it fill in a little bit.

Kedra

Surge left me with dry flakes. But, the Nioxin Follicle Booster does sound interesting! I will check it out the next time I go to Ulta or Trade Secret. How is the Follicle Booster applied?

Hey MissB,

I put a little dab on my finger and rub it into the thinning spot. Also, I control how much Surge I use - I saturate a q-tip and rub it into the spot. I've had no problems with flakes using it that way.

Kedra

Back