Another Review --- Silk Elements Revive and Restore Oil Moisturizer ---- LOVE IT

leona2025

Sally's had these sample packets of this ant the shampoo for .79 and I got them to try out. I already did a review on the shampoo and I used this moisturizer last night instead of my regular one to see how it is. I love it. I will be replacing My Elasta QP for this. It is so thick and creamy. I didn't like the smell at first, but it can grow on me. It has olive oil and shea butter. It's only 2.99.

You know i saw this at Sally's the last time i was there. So they have samples for .79? Can you list the ingredients?

That shampoo killed me. I don't read ingredients, so I don't know if it's good. Here they are:
WATER ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL ,CYCLOMETHICONE ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,CETYL ESTERS ,ARACHIS HYPOGAEA (PEANUT) OIL ,SORBITOL ,RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ,POLYACRYLAMIDE ,C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN ,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ,FRAGRANCE ,METHYLPARABEN ,PROPYLPARABEN ,BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) ,BLUE #1 ,YELLOW 5 ,LAURETH-7 ,SILK AMINO ACIDS

Back