Another Prayer for Work

madamdot

Ladies I need your prayers. My whole family is praying for me.

As some of you know, I am out of a job. While its tough being without one, I thank Jesus everyday for getting me out of there because it was terrible.

I have been praying for a new job, something in Finance. I have the education but have been unable to get the experience so I am looking for a company willing to take me on and further my training. I have come so close to getting a position like this, but have been thwarted.

Obviously I want to be someplace where I like and respect the people I work with and they like and respect me. My last situation left me physically ill everyday.

So please pray for me: That I will get a job (soon) and if not soon, that I can get something else to do in the meantime (temp stuff) and moreover, pray for patience. Waiting is driving me crazy.

Thank you ladies. I will let you know what happens.

Thank you.

Ladies I need your prayers. My whole family is praying for me.

As some of you know, I am out of a job. While its tough being without one, I thank Jesus everyday for getting me out of there because it was terrible.

I have been praying for a new job, something in Finance. I have the education but have been unable to get the experience so I am looking for a company willing to take me on and further my training. I have come so close to getting a position like this, but have been thwarted.

Obviously I want to be someplace where I like and respect the people I work with and they like and respect me. My last situation left me physically ill everyday.

So please pray for me: That I will get a job (soon) and if not soon, that I can get something else to do in the meantime (temp stuff) and moreover, pray for patience. Waiting is driving me crazy.

Thank you ladies. I will let you know what happens.

Thank you.

:kiss: In Jesus Name' be at peace. It is done. Your heart's desires ... it is done. Far, far better than what you've asked.

It is done. In Jesus' Name, Amen. :Rose:

Im in the same situation, I will pray for you please pray for me too.

For you too, 'It is done' . God has done far above and beyond than you have ever asked of Him or what you thought He'd do, just for you.

Be blessed and rejoice, for it is done. :Rose:

I will pray on your behalf for uncommon favors. If this helps back in 02, I used to work for a Catholic Franciscan Priest in Japan and when I got into a really tight spot, he suggested the Prayer of St Jude, the prayer for hopeless cases and believe me, it works.

Back