Another newcomer..

bluerose17

Hi everyone, my name is Jasmin and I've been visiting this board for like two weeks now, and finally subscribed today. I'm learning so much from this forum. As I was reading through a lot of different posts, I noticed that quite a few women on here have the same problem I do which is breakage and shedding. My hair usually starts shedding the second week after I relax and close to when my relaxer is due (I use no-lye). The bad thing is my hair has been doing this since Feb. 2005, and I'm really not sure why. Right now I'm wearing a sew in weave, but I'm really getting tired of it, so I'm going to start taking care of my hair again. I just bought some vitamins the other day and plan to do a protein treatment this weekend and start keeping my hair moisturized. I also plan to start relaxing with phyto, and wash and deep condition my hair a lot more often that I had been in the past. My first question is about Dominican conditioners, I was wondering which one is the best for moisturizing and softness, because I was thinking about buying the salerm wheat germ mask..

Welcome to the board! Now about Domincan conditioners, I have only used two Dominican conditioners thus far and the one I liked the most for moisturizing and for making the hair soft was Capilo Sole and Cinnamon. My hair loved it!

Welcome! I like conditioners alot...especially Dom. COnditioners! My favorite is Miss Key 10 en 1 plus, I like Cinnamon Y Sole too, loads of Tingle!

8.gif
to LHCF, jasmin1017! :wave: I haven't used any of the Dominican conditioners, yet.

Welcome to the Board! I love this place. I also am a dominican product junkie, among other things. I think all of them are awesome.

My hair used to like Salerm Wheat Germ Mask but over time, it started drying out my hair. I am unsure if it is the alcohol in it (it's the "iso" one) or what.

Good luck and Happy Hair Growing!!! :newbie:

Hey Jasmine1017 I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and tell you that I checked out your fotki and you have a very nice starting length . ;)

Last edited:
Back