another newbie.

filthyfresh

Hi, I'm Ashleigh. Finally posting after my subscription took time to come through [shakes my fist at Paypal]. I'm from Chicago and I'm 20. And that's about all I've got right now. I've got my regimen together, now I'm just tweaking things and trying new stuff out. So please feel free to check out my Fotki (as small as it is) and I look forward to learning a lot from you all. :)

Hey Newbie! Your hair is very cute, you have some good products too...actually I'm a little jealous of you cause you are in Chicago, I don't know but I think some of the best hair products are created in the Chicago area.

Alli77 said:
Hey Newbie! Your hair is very cute, you have some good products too...actually I'm a little jealous of you cause you are in Chicago, I don't know but I think some of the best hair products are created in the Chicago area.

LOL. Aww thanks. Well we used to have them but Soft Sheen/Carson moved to God knows where, but we still have some good products here. I'm down in Champaign (in the middle of nowhere) at college but I'm going back to Chicago for the summer. So you know I can't wait to raid the BSS! :lol:

114748549032531.gif

You will certainly learn alot of great things here at lhcf:) If you are in town this summer,come join us at one of our meetings.I didn't make make my first meeting last month:( but there should be one around August;)

atrinibeauty said:
114748549032531.gif

You will certainly learn alot of great things here at lhcf:) If you are in town this summer,come join us at one of our meetings.I didn't make make my first meeting last month:( but there should be one around August;)

I'll definitely try my best to be there.:)

Back