Another Newbie!

FIRESTARTER

Hi Ladies,
I am so glad that I finally did it. No, not the BC ironically I did that six months ago:lol: . I think it took me what seven months of stalking the site until I got around to becoming a member. I was really trippin'! LOL. I am so blessed to have found this site. I am looking forward to learning and "growing" with you.:grin: Anyways, this is my absolute first post so i'd just like to say in advace thank you all for your support and I am glad to be here.

Welcome Miss Trina!!!! I dont know what is about lurking for so long. Then Finally becoming a member. I am also happy I did as well!!!

MissTrina said:
Hi Ladies,
I am so glad that I finally did it. No, not the BC ironically I did that six months ago:lol: . I think it took me what seven months of stalking the site until I got around to becoming a member. I was really trippin'! LOL. I am so blessed to have found this site. I am looking forward to learning and "growing" with you.:grin: Anyways, this is my absolute first post so i'd just like to say in advace thank you all for your support and I am glad to be here.

Hi MissTrina my name is Katrina. I posted my very first post yesterday after lurking since September. So your not alone.

kegbire27 said:
Hi MissTrina my name is Katrina. I posted my very first post yesterday after lurking since September. So your not alone.

Im so glad I have a few out there that are starting out with me. There are newbie post all over the board! You are already doing so good with your hair! I cant wait to reach you length.:D

MissTrina said:
Im so glad I have a few out there that are starting out with me. There are newbie post all over the board! You are already doing so good with your hair! I cant wait to reach you length.:D
Thanks MissTrina! This forum has helped alot.

Back