Another newbie

mamamccain11

Hi ladies,
My name is Desiree and I have been lurking for a few months now. I believe I have 2c hair type and I am currently transitioning. My hair is between chin and shoulder length and I have about 3 inches of my natural wavy hair....Right now I don't have a regimen really, but I do cowash twice a week...I must say I have learned so much from you ladies already and I hope to learn more:yep:.

Desiree

Hi ladies,
My name is Desiree and I have been lurking for a few months now. I believe I have 2c hair type and I am currently transitioning. My hair is between chin and shoulder length and I have about 3 inches of my natural wavy hair....Right now I don't have a regimen really, but I do cowash twice a week...I must say I have learned so much from you ladies already and I hope to learn more:yep:.

Desiree

Wassup Desiree?!? Can't wait to see your fotki and see your progress :yawn:

Thanx for the welcome. I'll start on my fotki tomorrow. But here is a pic of what my hair used to look like, this is about 1 year ago before I relaxed and damaged my hair, then cut it off:ohwell:. It was almost BSL (kinda hard to tell since my hair is blending with my shirt).
sexik.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Desiree,
Welcome to the hair board. I'm sure you will be back to your original length in no time...your hair is beautiful.:yep:

Back