Another new product line: Goin' Natural

Nouvelle

Hey guys! I was in one of my local beauty supply stores the other day when l happened to see this new hair care line called Goin' Natural. The ingredients looked promising so I purchased their Rare Moisture Butter and it seems to be working really well. Has any one else tried their product line? The website is www.goinnatural.com.

Last edited:
I just went to the website. As with most products, I'm skeptical. That Rare Moisture Butter is $20! There's no ingredient list on the site either. Could you give a list of ingredients from that butter you got, please?

The ingredients are shea butter, de-ionzed water, coconut oil, aloe leaf extract, sunflower seed oil, sweet almond oil, aloe leaf juice, mango seed oil, argan oil, avocado oil, vegetable glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, fragrance

The hair in that photo gallery was beautiful. I love that fro out. I don't think I will see this in my area anytime soon.

Wow, this just came out of nowhere. I also feel some kind of way about them using models with looser hair textures to sell their products.

Back