Another New Member

Cleo

Hi all, I posted this message in another topic but decided that I should formally introduce myself as well. I'm Cleo and I love this board because you guys are so nice, respectful and funny. /images/graemlins/wink.gif I can feel the love that you guys have already. I look forward to being a long member of this drama free board. I was a lurker of other boards for over a year and recently joined BHCAB where I've received advice from several wonderful ladys /images/graemlins/grin.gif (Adrienne, Ms Kenesha, etc.) Thanks for providing another place for me to feel comfortable.

Hey Cleo,
Welcome to our "hair family". Looking forward to chatting with you on future posts /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Ladies, I'm new also, joined this week. I feel blessed to have found this forum! I stayed up late one night because I couldn't believe all the useful information and sweet vibe of the women here. I look forward to participating and chatting with you all.

I'm a 3c+4a combo natural with 7.5" length, hoping to grow it to at least shoulder length when freshly washed; bra-strap would be awesome!

Estee

Thanks Nita, Madison, Ishevonne, and Pebbles /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back