Another hair inspiration!! natural, maybe!!

TemiLnd

Ok ladies new show in the UK called Material Gir.
Leona Critchlow as Ali.

The 3rd pic is my fave. Its a off centre mohawk - goes from temple to the nape!! Fire!! :burning:

Not sure if she is natural but she looks like it!!

6a00d8345192e469e20120a7c96f52970b-800wi

3569e9fb5b3ee844b6e50e180706eaf745780b7e.jpg

cd901564d758d4952ad47b58f29aab4e96ac1a21.jpg

you beat me too it. I was just thinking about putting her face up on here tonight. Her hair is NIOOCCEEEE!

There was one part in the show, at the ball where she had it pinned up which looked good aswell.

I was wondering what products and practices she uses! :)

Is it bad to say i don't like it?
It looks like its curled (with heat),the curls aren't natural looking to me and too perfect. I like the last picture. But i don't like the general shape
*I'm sorry!!!!*

Oh, in the show i think they bump the curls, but she was in another show a few years back called 'sugar' and i think in that show was her actual natural texture, it was longer and that show as well.

*whispers* Its Lenora not Leona.. Her hair is awesome.. along with the natural in Misfits and the Natural on Coming of Age

*whispers* Its Lenora not Leona.. Her hair is awesome.. along with the natural in Misfits and the Natural on Coming of Age

why did i read your post in a hushed whispered voice in my head? :lachen:

ITA her hair looks fab in that third picture, and I also like her outfit in the first picture. very chic

Oh, in the show i think they bump the curls, but she was in another show a few years back called 'sugar' and i think in that show was her actual natural texture, it was longer and that show as well.

Oh yeah I rember the show was called Sugar Rush I used to watch it all the time. I love the black girl's hair in the show Misfits aswell

Back