Another Gospel Song Inquiry

BerrySweet

Does anyone know if there's a collection of gospel artists available somewhere? I'm trying to find this song I heard on the radio about 2x (and never heard again of course). It's not necessarily a "gospel" song in the sense of being "choir" music, but it's kind of like Christian pop? Am I making myself clear here? :lol: I'm just trying to see if I could find the artist of the song somewhere.

Thanks y'all!

^^lol.

Is it a male or female? Deep voice, high voice? I listen to a lot of gospel so I may know who it is.

Zeal said:
The board likes scandal. :grin:
LOL! Stop it girl!! :lachen: :lachen:

^^lol.

Is it a male or female? Deep voice, high voice? I listen to a lot of gospel so I may know who it is.

It's a female, with a deep voice. It a slow song...umm. I know that a lot of help. Just when I started to get into the song they stopped playing it. Uh, she sounds white, if that helps. lol that was terrible of me, I know. :lol:

BerrySweet said:
It's a female, with a deep voice. It a slow song...umm. I know that a lot of help. Just when I started to get into the song they stopped playing it. Uh, she sounds white, if that helps. lol that was terrible of me, I know. :lol:

:lol: that actually does help! If she sounded white and had a deep voice it's either Vicki Yohe or Martha Munizzi.

Back