Another elucence thread

mkd

Ladies who use the MB conditioner as a leave in, do you use it for roller setting and heat styling. I have only used it on curly hair but want to roller set with it. I use GVP the conditioner usually for roller sets but I really LOVE this conditioner. Any reviews? :grin:

I was just going to say I haven't used it for rollersetting, but it seems like it would be really nice :grin: Thanks for the idea.

I'm thinking about getting this MB con, where do you ladies purchase? I went to their site and according to them its only distributed in Matthews, NC (3hrs away)...I did a google search for the product line in Raleigh, NC and couldn't find anything...

Anyone know of a national retailer that sales these products, Penny's, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Trade Secret, Ulta, etc....?

I'm thinking about getting this MB con, where do you ladies purchase? I went to their site and according to them its only distributed in Matthews, NC (3hrs away)...I did a google search for the product line in Raleigh, NC and couldn't find anything...

Anyone know of a national retailer that sales these products, Penny's, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Trade Secret, Ulta, etc....?
:nono: Unfortunately, I don't believe it's sold by major chains. You can find it online @ Curlmart.com or Pleasantimage.com.

I ordered mine from Curlmart on a friday and it was waiting for me when I got home on the next tuesday. I am itching to buy a liter today. Anyone know how long the shipping takes from pleasant images?

Back